Training Camp Thread

Just now, thebestever6 said:

Bo Nix Is the Fix baby!!!

I'm fiending for him. I know it's only preseason AND against the Colts, but 4 scores in 5 drives is still pretty special. Also, a lot of it was done with our 2nds who actually have some real bright spots. Our depth looks much better so far

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, BroncoBruin said:

Offense really should have scored on every drive today. Some dumb mistakes and undisciplined OL play prevented that.

Something like 4 penalties in the first 10 plays.

Have to say, it's really, really, really hard to not be impressed with the poise of Bo Nix. He just looks super confident and comfortable. Oh how I've missed this optimism.

I'm behind on my replay, but I've just seen Forsyth is running at LG with Wilson at QB, and he's playing LG with only his left glove on because he usually plays Center with his bare hand to snap the ball. So funny seeing him out there with one glove like he's a swaggy LG.

• Like 4

Really pleased with what our staff has done with all 3 QB's. It's amazing what good coaching can do.  

We'll end up with a quality starter, quality backup and I'll bet we end up trading the 3rd guy for a pick. Who'd a thought?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lomaxgrUK said:

Like what I've seen from Demontrey Jacobs. Seems to move really well for a man that size. Definitely a spot at Swing Tackle on offer, so one to keep an eye on.

What side is he playing on?