Kingdom Hearts RPG Mafia - Game Over! Town Wins!

And being scum 2 games in a row really takes a toll. I had to try to completely overhaul my meta then audible, then try to town tunnel, then act dumb, sorry nacho, then swung big and missed. It happens.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I’d rather lose in style than have to resort to loopholes like double lynched for a guaranteed win

Although i admit i was a sneaky bastard at the end game and really much of the game, i did post that i was going to choose you to evict if i absolutely had to.

But im no hero

I thought it would be funny to scumball that at the end

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

And being scum 2 games in a row really takes a toll. I had to try to completely overhaul my meta then audible, then try to town tunnel, then act dumb, sorry nacho, then swung big and missed. It happens.

Lets be real, you played really great and could have won at the end

Even at the very last scene, i was 99 percent it was you, but not 100

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Although i admit i was a sneaky bastard at the end game and really much of the game, i did post that i was going to choose you to evict if i absolutely had to.

But im no hero

I thought it would be funny to scumball that at the end

All of us legit laughed.

I was out of plays unless I no killed, which then meant tomorrow I’d be back here again, so basically no sense in delaying the game. 

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

Lets be real, you played really great and could have won at the end

Even at the very last scene, i was 99 percent it was you, but not 100

Legitimately I thought a potion bought would dodge a potion item when the inverse was true. I realized it 11 minutes after locking my move preemptively.

Posted (edited)

Kingdom Hearts Mafia Awards:
Most damage done to players: 24 DMG @MWil23
Most gold points earned from trivia: 75GP @skywindO2
Most items purchased: 7 items @skywindO2
Most stones thrown: 3 @ET80
Most gold points taken to the grave: 56GP @Whicker
Most items taken to the grave: 6 @skywindO2
Least actions taken: 2 (Tie)(One vote, One Trivia, No Heartless Battles, No Purchases) @TOUCAN (Two votes, No Trivia, No Heartless battles, No Purchases) @Pickle Rick
Most impactful night actions: Tie @The Orca (Two clutch prevented deaths) @Malfatron (Two dirty invests early)
Most gold points earned from Heartless: 49GP @skywindO2
Most bid on item: 13 Bids - Empty Bottle

Fun Facts:

• Mafia had a clean kill planned on Scoundrel day 1 until this. Then everything shifted and Forge convinced them to attempt to kill Pickle.
Spoiler
On 7/9/2024 at 5:06 PM, Forge said:
On 7/9/2024 at 5:02 PM, Pickle Rick said:

Outing yourself as scum so early, you love to see it lol

If that's the case, I suppose I could just kill you? That's just as fun

• Only one player achieved a "flawless kill on any heartless" @ET80 earning him 1.5x the normal income. He did this with a basic melee weapon in one swing on a basic heartless as they only had 3HP and players always went first in combat
  • Players answered 47 Trivia Questions and got 44 correct. 94% success rate.
  • @Xmad chose to stay independent which required him to have 4 people successfully answer his trivia questions. He died having successfully completing 3.
  • Only one mafia member was hit with any weapons throughout the game. @Forge with @ET80s rock.
  • 8 Auction Items were taken to the grave immediately after being purchased. A total of 176 GP in value.
  • The item "Elixir of Life" was ironically bought by someone who died the same day @Xmad. This was a 1x PER GAME item that could resurrect any player.

Thanks again to everyone. I hope you enjoyed the game.

Edited by Slappy Mc
  • Like 6

7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

You were a worthy villain

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

(Also that’s not true, my exact quote in scumchat when I saw you make us lock was MALF IS GOING TO KILL US BOTH, BOW TO THE MASTER! With the Rudy clapping gif)

This is true.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

You were a worthy villain

Kicking myself for not flipping the melee and faction. The reconciliation of the watcher, tracker, bodyguard, and cop made it difficult to navigate. Then goofy and Donald were clear so they had to go invest or not, plus the shared items were a no go

• Like 1