Kingdom Hearts RPG Mafia - Game Over! Town Wins!

12 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I was wrong on Toucan, but i caught mafia tonight

Rack is Mafia Aligned

This just isn't true, I'm town aligned. Is this your attempt to take down someone else before you're lynched?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Malf usually likes to bait the hook a little first and gauge responses so I find this direct approach fascinating 

Ordinarily i would, but everyone seems deadset on killing the cop so im putting everything out there.

Im Sora, town aligned cop

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

Ordinarily i would, but everyone seems deadset on killing the cop so im putting everything out there.

Im Sora, town aligned cop

What do you have on racks

Malf is good at these things… it’s a page out of past scum play. Go all in on a town… get the heat then fake an invest to buy more time… we’ve lost to his scum team before by falling for this. Although I don’t know if he is truly faking this one. 

• Like 1

Such a malf play. Go hard day 1 and don't worry about drawing heat. If the heat is too bad on day 2, just try to drag down one more with him. A worthy trade off.

I'm Hercules, I'm town-aligned, and I'm the bomb. 

• Like 1

Malf could talk his way out of a day 1 hunch that failed. No way most of us were actually serious. I was actually hoping to bait the hook with my comment and Adam was quick to go Malf too, as were a few others.

Just now, rackcs said:

Such a malf play. Go hard day 1 and don't worry about drawing heat. If the heat is too bad on day 2, just try to drag down one more with him. A worthy trade off.

I'm Hercules, I'm town-aligned, and I'm the bomb. 

This is what I had just said. But what is a bomb role?