Prediction Alert 🚨 : 3 major trades coming by July 17th.

2 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

https://x.com/NickiJhabvala/status/1813991037632753687

@aceinthehouse, you fired him for not getting the deals done didn't you?

Lol...nah

He was fired, the moment Harries & Co purchased this team.

The Sean Taylor retired jersey debacle 

The Team Name

And probably a lot of other things I can't think of right now.

Supposedly, he's remained this long because he's been part of the New Stadium deal we still don't have yet....who knows?

But Wright is definitely not a surprise fire. Most of us Commanders fans are wondering what took so long.

On 7/17/2024 at 10:37 AM, Danger said:

Adams is kinda washed IMO, I'd look at him in the same vein we view DeAndre Hopkins at this point.

He is absolutely not washed. Probably has only one elite year left, but he would absolutely lock up a SB Title for any Super Bowl contending team, and is million times better than Aiyuk (and I love Aiyuk). 

40 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

He is absolutely not washed. Probably has only one elite year left, but he would absolutely lock up a SB Title for any Super Bowl contending team, and is million times better than Aiyuk (and I love Aiyuk). 

He ain't elite any more, you can still argue him being Pro Bowl sure, but there are only 6 WRs that I'd say have an argument for being elite right now.

Jefferson
Hill
Lamb
Chase
ARSB
AJ Brown

1 hour ago, Danger said:

He ain't elite any more, you can still argue him being Pro Bowl sure, but there are only 6 WRs that I'd say have an argument for being elite right now.

Jefferson
Hill
Lamb
Chase
ARSB
AJ Brown

What has Adams done, or not done to show he’s not an elite WR in the same vein as those guys? If you want to predict that he won’t be going forward due to age or something that’s a different story. But he’s coming off a season that’s practically identical to Chase’ yet he’s listed.

2 hours ago, Danger said:

Jefferson
Hill
Lamb
Chase
ARSB
AJ Brown

One year of not having ANY QB nor ANY OC (position coach who put his own scheme together on a one week notice) does not mean he is not elite. You CLEARLY did not watch him actually play last season. 

• 1 month later...