WR Brandon Aiyuk Requests a Trade

I'm actually surprised they would actually br able to sign Aiyuk for under $30 million APY. It will be interesting to see what the guarantees look like if this actually gets done.

Edited by 49erurtaza

Just now, 49erurtaza said:

I'm actually surprised they would actually br able to sign Aiyuk for under $30 million APY. It will be interesting to see what the guarantees look like if this actually gets done.

They've always been able to afford an extension at his asking price. They just never valued him at that price until this point, assuming the report is true. Assuming this report is true, they're caving as expected. Can't wait for the Purdy negotiations to kick off in 5 months.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

Yeah, have to imagine he'd want something like the Waddle or Moore deals where their APY looks a touch lower than St. Brown, but the guarantees put you in roughly the same salary bracket. And Waddle and Moore are quite good Aiyuk salary comps, imo. Excellent players who probably haven't earned top, top dollar yet because they have less volume and a higher per-target value. St.Brown is that, but flipped. Top volume, but not the per-target value of the Jeffersons and Chases and Lambs.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, 9erFreak77 said:

Anyone else witnessing Ben Allbright and Rickey feuding over the Aiyuk stuff? Lol

Feuding over a lot of stuff! It’s hilarious! 

Ben mentioned that Simmons (could be diff Safety) was joining an AFC South team and Rickey immediately countered saying False lol. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, StevenK said:

Feuding over a lot of stuff! It’s hilarious! 

Ben mentioned that Simmons (could be diff Safety) was joining an AFC South team and Rickey immediately countered saying False lol. 

It is very amusing lol

Just now, WhyAmIHere said:

sorry Antonio Brown.  

I remember Bryant too lol.  Pretty smooth receiver. 

So you think a serial rapist and wife beater who doesn't take care of his kids is "awesome"? Antonio Brown is one of the scummiest players in NFL history.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, struby3 said:

So you think a serial rapist and wife beater who doesn't take care of his kids is "awesome"? Antonio Brown is one of the scummiest players in NFL history.

I dunno about all that, sounds like he's not awesome but who am I to judge really.  but his twitter is HILARIOUS #CTESPN. 

Edited by WhyAmIHere