Preseason Game 2 @ Denver Broncos

1 minute ago, ChaRisMa said:

Glover lets the guy by and that’s on Pratt trying to make a play stepping up on third down? No thanks. That’s way more on Glover, 79. Your cut, bye bye.

Glover needs a year in the weight room and a move to G.

3 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

if they cant rush agaisnt the guys who have a shot at playing, are they pass rushers?

If theres a ton of Krums or backups backup TE's I'm all for Brenton. otherwise the PS is a great place for that level of player who doesnt play ST

The way you ride against anything backup OL Im shocked youre on the Cox train.

We don't know that. They look to have the skill set to be able to rush the passer, they need time to develop, like Gary needed time. Like so many young pass rushers need time. 

2 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

This is an organization that gleefully accepted Graham Harrell as its No. 2 for multiple years. I doubt we look for anyone.

Good point.  Seasons over for sure if Love goes down, but they've taken that risk before many times over. 

Gotta ask;

1. How much are you willing to pay for Tannehill(because he's really the only option) to be the backup?
2. How much do you think it WOULD take for him to get off of his couch and suit up again?
3. Can the team afford his asking price?

Just now, Old Guy said:

We don't know that. They look to have the skill set to be able to rush the passer, they need time to develop, like Gary needed time. Like so many young pass rushers need time. 

you know a great place to keep a player who isnt good enough to actually play snaps? the Practice squad. Cox wasnt good enough to play snaps last year, looks no different this year. 

1 minute ago, HighCalebR said:

you know a great place to keep a player who isnt good enough to actually play snaps? the Practice squad. Cox wasnt good enough to play snaps last year, looks no different this year. 

If that is the criteria we should only carry six offensive linemen and 1 quarterback. 

Edited by Old Guy

1 minute ago, Zycho32 said:

Gotta ask;

1. How much are you willing to pay for Tannehill(because he's really the only option) to be the backup?
2. How much do you think it WOULD take for him to get off of his couch and suit up again?
3. Can the team afford his asking price?

Aright, I’m out. You guys party way too hard for me.