Week 1 @ Philadelphia Eagles in Brazil Leadup and Countdown

Less than 24 hours we see some real football and 24 after that we start the quest for 14. There are so many turns in the road who knows how it ends but damn if it doesn’t feel good to have some Packers football back in our days in nights. Let’s do this!

• Like 2

Mosby is out with a personal issue and did not travel. It says everybody else is questionable. Normally, that means they are playing, but not with the Packers. 

It also says, Cooper has a groin injury. I thought he had a hip injury? 

4 hours ago, PossibleCabbage said:

It is very funny that nobody traveling to the game can tweet about it because Twitter refused to ban 7 whole accounts who were breaking Brazilian Law, and instead decided to have a huge tantrum about it.  Mind you, Twitter regularly does this for other countries (Turkey, India, Germany, Japan, etc.)

Never mind, not worth it! 

Edited by Old Guy

10 minutes ago, R T said:

Nem seria sensato usar como contraceptivo!

Proteção é importante. Have a great time and be mostly smart and all the way safe.  I haven’t been down there for several years but have friends all over the country. Definitely wish I was there instead of in the grind this week. 

• Like 1

On 9/3/2024 at 1:33 PM, thrILL! said:

NFL Network will likely show the replay of it Saturday morning.  I'm hoping maybe they show it Friday night after the original broadcast ends.

3:30 EDT Sat morning. 12:30 PDT for me is lightweight perfect. 

7 hours ago, coachbuns said:

Disagree .. why do you think he regresses?  His wr's and te's have another year under their belt with more practices and learning.  Get the running game going and go with the open guy just like the last 1/2 of the year..no reason it can't happen.  It's more on the defense to show their mettle than Love being the point of contention.  I don't think anybody has to wait until next year to see this team shine. 

I'm of the belief that Jones played a large part in making Love so good down the stretch and that Jacobs is no Jones.

The original poster I feel is correct, we'll see a better version of Love compared to his first set of games but not as good as his hot streak. The Niners game is still in my head where he just couldn't move the ball in the 4th Quarter and threw a bad pick. He regressed to that version of himself which was on show in the first set of games where we were lucky to get a 1st down in the first quarter of a game what to speak of score any points in a half. 

BTW I'm happy to be proven wrong on this one.