Week 1 @ Philadelphia Eagles in Brazil Leadup and Countdown

On 8/29/2024 at 5:24 PM, thrILL! said:

This game is Peacock exclusive?  Ugh when is the NFL going to offer team packages instead of Sunday Ticket and all these stupid exclusives on streamers that ain't worth a damn?

Nfl is really trying to screw up a good thing by making games "exclusive". 

• Like 2

On 8/29/2024 at 6:24 PM, thrILL! said:

This game is Peacock exclusive?  Ugh when is the NFL going to offer team packages instead of Sunday Ticket and all these stupid exclusives on streamers that ain't worth a damn?

As soon as NFL fans stop paying for Sunday Ticket and all these stupid exclusives on streamers that ain't worth a damn.

• Like 1

On 8/29/2024 at 5:41 PM, Packerraymond said:

Every week these guys go into a city where rough areas and there's things you probably shouldn't do, I would say the NFL is probably putting them up in an area where in broad daylight they'll be just fine to enjoy some of the area. As long as they get back for curfew I think this is all a non issue.

They're from the US, we think every other country is scary (weird language! funny money! brown people! poors!)

2 hours ago, Old Guy said:

For a Friday game? I thought Sunday games they did them Wednesday, Thursday and Friday? 

Reports will be today, Wednesday and Thursday (final designations). It's different for shortened weeks versus a weekend game. 

I hate I'm going to miss it, even if it were somehow available on Cable outside of Peacock. We're headed over to Appleton for the Eve of Destruction, which from what I understand is anexhibition of destruction derby-esque proportions. That or dirt racing types of stunts, maybe even of the Monster variety.

I'm pretty hyped to see how Jacobs fares behind our line this year.  

Guess I feel like our line will not hit it's stride until week 6 or so, just due to youth, but it should be a pretty good, though not deep.

Also excited to see if Love has progressed.

And very pumped to see this defense in action with a real DC!

44 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

I'm pretty hyped to see how Jacobs fares behind our line this year.  

Guess I feel like our line will not hit it's stride until week 6 or so, just due to youth, but it should be a pretty good, though not deep.

Also excited to see if Love has progressed.

And very pumped to see this defense in action with a real DC!

Its a pretty high end OL. Little light on the edges but the interior can move bodies with Rhyan/Morgan and can scoot to boot. A lot hinges on our move pieces for our outside run game. Can Musgrave improve on what he did last year? Can Doubs dig out a safety? Does Sims offer more consistency when hes in?

Im not near as worried about the OL as I am the auxiliary that we rely pretty heavily on.