Falcons @ Saints Discussion Thread - Sunday 12/24 at 1pm EST

Dome

1 hour ago, Spartica4Real said:

We did control the entire game however and show em what happens when we get the home cooking instead. 

at some point the refs will havs nothing to do with a game and well see what happens. we gkt the benefit the first time and yall got it today.

look forward to hopefully a 3rd go around.

42 minutes ago, Spartica4Real said:

@NS922 @Breesus mode How much does it kill you guys that Debo is doing so well in the NFL but he has to be doing it with Atlanta and always balling out against us. It hurts me. :( I love you Debo, why you gotta do us like that. If only we could draft some LSU players and had him instead. 

Bittersweer tbh

39 minutes ago, Spartica4Real said:

@NS922 @Breesus mode How much does it kill you guys that Debo is doing so well in the NFL but he has to be doing it with Atlanta and always balling out against us. It hurts me. :( I love you Debo, why you gotta do us like that. If only we could draft some LSU players and had him instead. 

The question would then be:  Would you rather have Deion Jones or Michael Thomas?  That is literally the choice the Saints had to make.

7 minutes ago, Raves said:

The question would then be:  Would you rather have Deion Jones or Michael Thomas?  That is literally the choice the Saints had to make.

I'd take Thomas, but man would it be amazing to have Deion as well.

27 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

at some point the refs will havs nothing to do with a game and well see what happens. we gkt the benefit the first time and yall got it today.

look forward to hopefully a 3rd go around.

Yeah it sucks. I hate refball, whether it's benefiting or hurting us. I just wanna enjoy a game without a ton of stoppages. 

23 minutes ago, Raves said:

Both would have been amazing. WR and LB are probably our two weakest positions. I'm happy with Mike though, just wish Debo went to somewhere OTHER than our biggest rival. Debo was one of my favorite players at LSU. 

2 hours ago, Spartica4Real said:

Out of the Saints and the Falcons, LSU guys get drafted to Atlanta more often. I'm used to it. You just wish them a good career, and hope they still lose a bunch of games. They're rich, they'll be fine. :D

1 hour ago, freeman+coleman said:

hahaha how much of a laugh were the penalties. I just wish Julio would smash grabby hands Latimore. Oh well see you in the playoffs. 

Maybe ole Julio should have gotten better separation. What's he, 6'3" and can't get away from Lattimore? Psh...

6 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

uh... he went for 150 today.

And I know for a fact that AT LEAST 60 of it was in zone coverage and not in Lattimore's zone. The garbage time 50 yard pass and the 10 yarder near the beginning of the game. And that's just what I remember off the top of my head.

3 hours ago, freeman+coleman said:

hahaha how much of a laugh were the penalties. I just wish Julio would smash grabby hands Latimore. Oh well see you in the playoffs. 

If you make it..

Lattimore with 2 interceptions in 2 games against Atlanta

Archived