2024-25 College Football Thread

thrILL!

I root for Wisconsin (didn't go there but did grow up in Wisconsin) and LSU (I did go there). I also root against teams like Alabama and Ohio State (didn't go to any of them).

Edited by GBPFan

2 hours ago, GBPFan said:

I root for Wisconsin (didn't go there but did grow up in Wisconsin) and LSU (I did go there). I also root against teams like Alabama and Ohio State (didn't go to any of them).

How many other schools didnt you go to?  :)

1 hour ago, Mr Bad Example said:

I went to Wisconsin Oshkosh

They had a nice win over Wheaton to start their season, doesn't get any easier with Linfield and Michigan Tech coming up though.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GBPFan said:

Almost all of them. I went to two: Michigan Tech and LSU. I doubt many have heard of the first one, it's small and more known for hockey than football.

I considered Michigan Tech for a second when I thought about pursuing engineering. Ended up going to Michigan instead to become a lawbag. 

• Like 2

My father and grandfather went to Wisconsin and I was born and lived in the state for my childhood so I root for them number one. That being said I graduated from the University of South Florida and I root for them as well. 

Edited by Toddfather