49er rookie WR Ricky Pearsall shot

Forge

1 hour ago, warfelg said:

Glad he's ok, but also I like what OchoCinco and Shannon Sharpe said of you're a 1st round pick, the watch should be insured, just give it up because a $10,000 watch is not worth your life.

I spent some time getting shot at. Its easy to say how to react when a gun in pointed at you but its a lot harder to actually act on that. Fight or flight response also has fight. 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Spartacus said:

I spent some time getting shot at. Its easy to say how to react when a gun in pointed at you but its a lot harder to actually act on that. Fight or flight response also has fight. 

Yep, hard to take a stance on how someone should act in a situation like that. One's mind turns into ancient survival instincts when you have a gun pointed at you.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Towerbridge said:

Absolutely appalling how bad San Francisco is. It use to be a great city not that long ago

Dude

18 hours ago, Webmaster said:

I’ve had to remove off-topic comments.  Keep the comments to Ricky Pearsall’s health, the 49ers, and football.  Do not discuss crime in large cities, gun violence, politics, or anything else.

• Like 5

49ers rookie wide receiver Ricky Pearsall will miss at least the first four games of the regular season while on the non-football injury list because of injuries sustained in a shooting in San Francisco on Saturday.

The 49ers made the non-football injury designation this afternoon, about 48 hours after Pearsall was shot.

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/ricky-pearsall-out-at-least-four-games-on-non-football-injury-list