2024 WEEK 1 | vs Cheeseheads in Brazil

Kiltman

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

Don't think Eagles or Packers fans feel great about Hurts and Love's performances, but I firmly believe both can still be top 10ish QBs.

Both teams are pretty good especially offensively and that showed today. We got a lot we can clean up on all 3 units though. Glad to come out of this with a win especially since it was a "home" game.

jalen legitimately looks fantastic, but every other drive just does the absolute dumbest play he can make. dude reminds me of early goff right now

• Like 1

Just now, Last Stand said:

Hey

theres this

jalen can play much worse and we still put up 34 points

some positives

main positives, redzone D, quinyon looks great for the most part outside some rookie hiccups, saquon gonna be at minimum top 2 in the league at rb, zach baun somehow our best defender

A win is a win, but that felt eerily similar to those 2023 wins we stacked up before collapsing, since it’s not sustainable to win in this league by going down to wire every week. This game should’ve been over when we had the ball on their 11 up 31-26. Punch it in there, and none of this drama ensues. 

It’s week 1 so again, I am happy with the win no matter how it looked, but if we’re saying this again as we stack up wins 4, 5, 6, another “collapse” will be right around the corner.

Hurts has to figure it out. Too much experience to make some of the decisions he continues to make.

• Like 1