Opening Night GDT 9/5: Baltimore Ravens @ Kansas City Chiefs

Chiefer

Just now, game3525 said:

lmao, they didn't blow it dead?

I mean, I get letting guys fight for yards, but forward progress not only stopped, he was being pushed backwards. 

Guess the Ravens have to take people to the ground to ensure a whistle, and just hope they don't get an unnecessary roughness flag thrown. 

Just now, Jakuvious said:

I don't think it really should be called on either side, based on....all of modern NFL history. But they're clearly doing to Stanley what they did to Taylor last year. Obsessively nitpicking one player over something they never call on anyone because they want to send some message to all the teams watching, or something.

Which is weird because Stanley is like 1 hair behind the OG while Jawaan Taylor continues to line up 2 yards into the backfield on every play.

It's ridiculous. I totally get if they want to emphasize the rule this year but just call it both ways and nobody has a problem.

• Like 1

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Which is weird because Stanley is like 1 hair behind the OG while Jawaan Taylor continues to line up 2 yards into the backfield on every play.

It's ridiculous. I totally get if they want to emphasize the rule this year but just call it both ways and nobody has a problem.

Nah, you're just exaggerating there.

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

What you do is you pull an Andy Reid and play the backup a few plays doing the exact same thing and send the video footage to the NfL