NYRaider

Who ya got?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Winner

• Raiders
    • Chargers

Just now, agarcia34 said:

They have zero respect for the Chargers WRs. They just attacking down hill

As they should. The Chargers have he worst supporting cast in the NFL. 

I think Alt was the right choice for them but man Bowers would have been nasty with Herbert.

Minshew is going to have to start rolling out if pressure is going to be this bad. 

I can see this as a reason why they started him over AOC. If AP new his o-line was going to be this bad he knew they won't have a chance without a mobile qb

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NickButera said:

Minshew is going to have to start rolling out if pressure is going to be this bad. 

I can see this as a reason why they started him over AOC. If AP new his o-line was going to be this bad he knew they won't have a chance without a mobile qb

I was going to mention this at some point

1 minute ago, NickButera said:

Think you are right tbh, maybe when JPJ starts playing more there will be some improvement but it looks Minshew will need to use his legs a lot.