The Week 2 College Football Thread: ACC down bad.

MikeT14

Just now, candyman93 said:

Will Howard is looking very confident. He just had 1st game jitters last week.

Extremely impressed with him. We saw him roll right and throw well last week and this week, he's rolled left and through well there as well. He's been accurate and we haven't even needed to see him run and hope we don't until it's needed. Gotta keep him healthy

3 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Can someone explain what’s with these zoomers and their 2 mouthpieces? 

NFL guys started doing it a couple years ago for reasons unknown to me and it's trickled down.  Hate hate hate it. Flag them anyway, I don't care if they have a 2nd one in. GET OFF MY LAWN!!!!

4 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

NFL guys started doing it a couple years ago for reasons unknown to me and it's trickled down.  Hate hate hate it. Flag them anyway, I don't care if they have a 2nd one in. GET OFF MY LAWN!!!!

Some of them have both of them dangling. Not even using one of them. Weirdos.

3 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Some of them have both of them dangling. Not even using one of them. Weirdos.

Local youth leagues in our area put in a rule of no loose objects from facemasks, I want high school, NCAA, and NFL to follow suit.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

I should probably watch Tennessee vs NC State, but I think I have to stick with this dumpster fire a little bit longer

Tennessee's QB has made a few mistakes but is the real deal. Game looks really slow for him already and it's more about him getting punished for learning about how far to push it than it is stupid mistakes IMO.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Should have been an easy TD, receiver bailed him out hard. Mahomes wannabe, but not Mahomes-like.

Neither was Mahomes at 19.  The tools are there, we'll see if Nebraska can develop them.

• Like 1