GB vs PHI : Post Game Recap

GHARMON9

We played like trash on offense and put up 29 points. There is a lot to clean up but once we get this thing rolling, try and stop this offense. 

Nixon has a pick six that he dropped, or we win the game. 

Looking forward to seeing more of Cooper. He just might be that dude we've been wanting at LBer. 

First game against a really good opponent. 

Just need our QB to be healthy.

2 minutes ago, fattlipp said:

why not call last timeout at 2:07 too instead or 1:57, could have saved us seconds

Now we're getting into the kind of precision that's in the territory of automations. I don't believe MLF's capable of being that precise... nor do I really think there's an actual coach out there who can do it either.

Game is whatever at this point. All depends on the Love news. Packers always take a good 5-6 games figuring out what kind of team they are before they hit their stride so the early season mistakes are expected. Still had a shot to win vs what should be a good Eagles team

Well if hes done. Good season boys. 

Cant say this enough. **** Brazil. Has literally nothing to do with it other than coincidence but i think this was a dumb *** trip. And theres no way the NFL actually expands to SA so like. **** em. They can pay huge premiums just like us shmucks in the states instead of actually going to games.

• Like 1