GB vs PHI : Post Game Recap

GHARMON9

For better or worse, GB won't be making any splashy moves to deal with the Love injury regardless of how serious it is.  Based on those videos, Love's season being over is definitely on the table as a realistic outcome.

Just now, Mazrimiv said:

For better or worse, GB won't be making any splashy moves to deal with the Love injury regardless of how serious it is.  Based on those videos, Love's season being over is definitely on the table as a realistic outcome.

Damn. That just burns an entire year off our young & affordable roster.

Just now, Old Guy said:

Why? Based on what medical background you have? 

absolutely zero medical background.  But that knee looks to clearly move sideways and so despair has creeped in to my mind

9 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Hopefully that's just an MCL sprain. Either way, Love missing games feels like a certainty at this point. Depending on how much, might be wise for GB to sign Tannehill.

MCL is on the inside of the knee. It sure looked like this was the outside of the knee, which is the LCL. The LCL could be 2 weeks for season ending. 

We are all speculating at this point. 

10 minutes ago, KFP7 said:

yeah....this looks season ending. 

****! It's like when you saw Rodgers calf/achilles pop last season... Not saying the knee and the calf/achilles are 100% comparable, but that is definitely a pop...

• Like 1

I hope it’s nothing serious guys. Unfortunately watching that replay reminded me so much of watching Rodgers and Cousins injuries. With all of them you can clearly see something pop/give. Hope I’m wrong that’s just devastating to lose your field general. Believe me I know 

• Like 2