Dolphins WR Tyreek Hill arrested on way to stadium due to traffic violation

RaidersAreOne

5 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Hate to break it to ya but there is probably a better chance this scenario unfolded today with police exactly like it did, then the Jags stopping Tyreek today. Just saying.  🤷‍♂️

LOL.  He will probably get his.  The Jaguars just need to score their share and hold the rest of the Dolphins offense to as little as possible.  They have a very good defensive line with Hines-Allen, Walker, and now Armstead added to the mix.  They could make life tough for Tua while he's dropping back to throw to his speedy receivers.

Edited by SodeeWater_Cheezburger

53 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

I bet after that arrest you were 

1. Not a spoiled self entitle multimillionaire that thinks money buys you freedom. I can do as I please. 

and 

2. Combative and cussing out the cops? You were probably like, Yes officer, I'm sorry officer, won't happen again officer in "hopes" they might, might just let you go?

An approach if a Miami Dolphin player a block from the Stadium took.....probably gets away with it. Especially on game day. 

It's Tyreek Hill. Absolutely no way #2 minus the cussing actually occured. Let's be real.

Yeah lol I wasn’t a d head knew I messed up

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nagahide13 said:

Oh man. Just watched the video. Looks like the officer just hits Tyreek outta nowhere. Almost looks like a Sparta-kick to the gut.

Ah cops.....even when you have cameras strapped to you 24/7 on the job you still feel the need to beat a man you have handcuffed. Never change. 

Oh well at least Tyreek will get like a settlement to cover his child support and the cop can go up to jacksonville after this dies down. 

• Like 1