Cold Winter Nights Mafia CIVS WIN

Dome

Just now, Pats#1 said:

people coming at Jfin hard outta the gate....you guys know something i don't?

i play like once every 4 games... come in, do a little dialogue and get voted n1 typically. i like to bull**** around here, so not mad at it. it's not beneficial to kill me tho. 

1 minute ago, Pats#1 said:

Gotcha, so he's playing unusual all of a sudden. Are there any mafia roles that force you to make a certain post count per day?

But the games he does play involve tunneling and tinfoiling...the likes of which are beyond explanation.  

2 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

Gotcha, so he's playing unusual all of a sudden. Are there any mafia roles that force you to make a certain post count per day?

nah if im on and understand what people are talking about im hella active. but usually a couple days pass and then i dunno what's going on and lose interest. i believe i prefaced my sign up by saying that was likely to happen. we'll see what happens. 

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

But the games he does play involve tunneling and tinfoiling...the likes of which are beyond explanation.  

this is also true. buuuut there's been a couple games where i wasn't wrong. it's been a couple years though. i got a good feeling imma get my strut back this game and start to cultivate a strong reputation among you all. ive taken a hit. there was a time i was a respected member of this mafia community, i swear. 

48 minutes ago, Raves said:

I got confused with his votes and vc... Too much drink made it hard to realize the one was who we have all voted for so far and the other being current vote counts.

Fair enough, I was concerned about whether it was the vote count or the teenager PM. 

You pass, for now 

On 12/24/2017 at 7:45 AM, domepatrol91 said:

The Cop

Dispatch

The Twins

Hot Blonde

Just a Kid

Teenager

We all know the cop has investigative powers, but other than that I couldn't find anything specific to other titles.

On 12/24/2017 at 7:45 AM, domepatrol91 said:

The Hermit

Gotta be either mafia or other...I'm leaning other because it's black and not red....maybe?

From the write ups, it's my understanding the Hermit is following the group of kids, and the Cop starting to follow the Hermit (old man).

Archived