Cold Winter Nights Mafia CIVS WIN

Dome

The Hermit knelt down behind a fallen tree and waited, he heard a car door slam in the distance and knew the police must’ve arrived at his cabin. About damn time. Through the clearing he could see orange light flickering in the distance, the kids must’ve reached the old abandoned mill site and started a bonfire. These kids were allowed to do whatever they wanted in these woods. They had free reign to do whatever they wanted, and they knew it. It’s no wonder that poor girl died out here. Who knows what other monstrosities have occurred under the cover of this dense forest.  

The old man stared at nothing in particular, trying his best to not relive the night that he found the girls body, mangled in a pile of fallen trees. His hands began to tremble. A chill running down his spine snapped him out of it. He shook his head and tried to shiver the last chill away, but this one was stuck. He couldn’t put his finger on it, but something felt different. He felt like he was being watched, he didn’t feel alone in the woods.

3 hours ago, Pats#1 said:

Yea I bet you would

I'd counter vote you but I'm still thrown off by the fact the new guy admits he switches favorite teams...seems like a lynchable offense, but I honestly don't get a weird (i'm new just trying to act normal) vibe.

I don't have a favorite team either. 

5 hours ago, TedLavie said:

1. More

2. Ted (in green, does not work on my phone). Not sure what "in [spam]" means

3. If both die in a tie, switch to someone involved. Can't have two civ dead

4. Some dumb franchise. Maybe the Colts.

5. I don't necessarily think Browns picks bust much more than other poorly run franchises

This is your fourth game so shouldn't have answered

12 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

This one.  
Violent.
Lumberjack.
A bucs one where I was a motivator.
One with cwood where I had an invest.
The guard one with dome.  
Overwatch with Danger.

And I think another game or two in there.  So at least 8 games.

But I've gotten killed off by scum early more than once.  

This one is made up Ragnarok

1 hour ago, MD4L said:

Is TK3 the only player to legitimately not check in? Lets change that.

I'd like to see Whicker be more involved as well.

Feels like you are looking for an excuse to get in a cheap easy vote, then disappear

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

Feels like you are looking for an excuse to get in a cheap easy vote, then disappear

If you're insinuating I was looking for someone else to vote rather than Ragnarok, then yes you're onto something. 

Archived