Cold Winter Nights Mafia CIVS WIN

Dome

Votes:

md4l- Rags (13), tk3 (19), stallyns (24)

raves- famous (13), ksj (13)

rags- md4l (13)

bucs- jfin (13), mookie (18)

whicker- touch (14), rag (20), md4l (22)

mookie- raves (14), touch (14), pats (19),  pats(24)

pats- LTBF (15), ted (19)

jfin- LTBF (15), pats (16)

et- jfin (16), ksj (24)

bcb- jfin (16)

ksj- raves (17), rags (22)

LTBF- jfin (18)

Ted- md4l (18)

tk3- bucs (19)

famous- ted (21), pats (22)

mathman- md4l (22)

VC:

4 md4l - rags, ted, malf, whicker

3 pats- mookie, jfin, famous

2 jfin -  bcb, LTBF

2 ksj- raves, et

1 ted - pats

1 rag-  ksj

1 mookie - bucs

1 bucs- tk3

1 stallyns - md4l

I think there's another reason that MD4L's vote switch was suspicious. Can anyone spot it?

I was actually more suspicious of this post by MD4L. Although, I mostly wanted to see his reaction to the heat. And I was curious of who would (or wouldn't) offer ideas regarding why MD4L could be suspicious.

4 hours ago, Tk3 said:
Feels like you are looking for an excuse to get in a cheap easy vote, then disappear

4 hours ago, MD4L said:
If you're insinuating I was looking for someone else to vote rather than Ragnarok, then yes you're onto something.

MD4L is playing very sloppy, aggressive, and defensive.
 I do think MD4L is being defensive enough to maybe be mafia. Although he gave up pretty quickly when he was caught as the serial killer. He should have claimed vig in that scenario. He could be mad civ. right now, he's desperately throwing crap to the wall to see if it sticks, purposefully ignoring the top 2 other vote getters, probably so people won't say that he's trying to save himself.

Like Jfinley, MD4L is not going anywhere (Jfinley might be a weird OTHER role. So I wouldn't be opposed to lynching him_
Neither would last to the end without getting lynched.

My vote is going to be someone else.

The other top-vote getter, pats1, made this post, which I found suspicious:

18 hours ago, Pats#1 said:
people coming at Jfin hard outta the gate....you guys know something i don't?

This is very suspicious because you KNOW the reason why jfin is being voted.
It's because of this post, which you yourself commented on an hour before.

19 hours ago, jfinley88 said:
im gonna come clean i've read my role 3 times and not sure what it means. either way i coming in hot this game. no more loser inactive death fin, that ****'s behind me.this'll probably be my last post lol

19 hours ago, Pats#1 said:
So you're role is complicated?
Not sure if this leans Mafia or not....got my eye on you

For this reason, I'll going to vote pats1.

56 minutes ago, MD4L said:

So I've been on record saying I haven't been a high effort player in most games here. I have noticed Day one votes are traditionally introduction and the. Initial views to base on as the game progresses. For that in itself regardless of alignment gets my attention. There is no legitimate reason to vote me besides my day one activity, which makes me not want to play if I'm this pressured early for the "reasons" which have been listed so far.

Honestly.

This all started from me saying that your post seemed a little too casual. I had no intention of voting for you at that time, but just making a note of it for future reference.

But I think the MD4L doth protest too much. You obviously have a role that you don't want to be lynched with, and I'd lean towards it being mafia/other.

16 minutes ago, MD4L said:

There was an inquiry that never followed through with a response. No vote though.

I don't consider this alignment indicative at all. Obviously a question to parlay into thread activity

Stallyns posts 4 times I believe to this point, but being imperative to garner a vote and general activity, I want to see how he responds to being pushed.

I do  agree with this also.

Votes:

md4l- Rags (13), tk3 (19), stallyns (24)

raves- famous (13), ksj (13)

rags- md4l (13)

bucs- jfin (13), mookie (18)

whicker- touch (14), rag (20), md4l (22)

mookie- raves (14), touch (14), pats (19),  pats(24)

pats- LTBF (15), ted (19)

jfin- LTBF (15), pats (16)

et- jfin (16), ksj (24)

bcb- jfin (16)

ksj- raves (17), rags (22)

LTBF- jfin (18)

Ted- md4l (18)

tk3- bucs (19), md4l (25)

famous- ted (21), pats (22)

mathman- md4l (22), pats (25)

VC:

4 pats- mookie, jfin, famous, malf

4 md4l - rags, ted, whicker, tk3

2 jfin -  bcb, LTBF

2 ksj- raves, et

1 ted - pats

1 rag-  ksj

1 mookie - bucs

1 stallyns - md4l

16 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Honestly.

This all started from me saying that your post seemed a little too casual. I had no intention of voting for you at that time, but just making a note of it for future reference.

But I think the MD4L doth protest too much. You obviously have a role that you don't want to be lynched with, and I'd lean towards it being mafia/other.

Like being a killer? That would be reasonable if I wasn't a killer in my previous two games.

7 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

That almost never works with this many people in my short experiences here 

8 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Don't like the strategy or the suggestion.

My logic:

I've found that maximizing lynches is preferred. Mafia hits have 0% chance at getting mafia. At least a multi lynch gives some chance, even if it is low on D1 with a high ratio. Plus, it takes those lynches off the table for future nights. It ends ongoing tunneling on those players.

The forced ties cause people to act shady if they want to break it (or if OT forces them to choose). It gives information.

53 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

@kingseanjohn

ksj - what say you?

A vote for me is a wasted vote tbh

Also, while Malibu is not good whatsoever, it is indeed a rum as it is distilled in the Caribbean.

However, I conclude that a vote on Rags is wasted today despite his wrongness in his definition of rum.

Therefore, I will push for the tie for some last minute shenanigans and vote MD4L.

Archived