Cold Winter Nights Mafia CIVS WIN

Dome

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Plus, it takes those lynches off the table for future nights. It ends ongoing tunneling on those players.

This is what bothers me. We could have mafia dead to rights, then push someone into a standoff, which they'll lose (because the mafia guy gonna get his guys to vote for the other guy.

It's convoluted, and gives mafia an opportunity to swing a vote in broad daylight. 

2 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

This is what bothers me. We could have mafia dead to rights, then push someone into a standoff, which they'll lose (because the mafia guy gonna get his guys to vote for the other guy.

It's convoluted, and gives mafia an opportunity to swing a vote in broad daylight. 

It only goes wrong when civs act scummy.

Your scenario draws attention to the people who "save" the mafia.

As mafia, I hate multiple deaths, even if they are both civ. Mafia likes to have those close lynches as easy lynches the next day.

Dome typically has multi-kills on ties. I like the tie, and if someone blatantly manipulates the vote to save someone, they are exposed.

1 hour ago, MD4L said:

There was an inquiry that never followed through with a response. No vote though.

I don't consider this alignment indicative at all. Obviously a question to parlay into thread activity

Stallyns posts 4 times I believe to this point, but being imperative to garner a vote and general activity, I want to see how he responds to being pushed.

Actually if you read the thread Raves answered and it was satisfactory. I was wondering if his problem was with the norm civ or the vote count. It was the vote count

16 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

A vote for me is a wasted vote tbh

Also, while Malibu is not good whatsoever, it is indeed a rum as it is distilled in the Caribbean.

However, I conclude that a vote on Rags is wasted today despite his wrongness in his definition of rum.

Therefore, I will push for the tie for some last minute shenanigans and vote MD4L.

goodfellas-pistol-whip.gif

1 minute ago, stallyns said:

He voted for me, I voted for him. Yes a coincidence. As to this vote putting him ahead. That’s his problem to fix.

Damn, ruthless stallyns. Not the best of looks, but... ruthless stallyns.

I disagree in doing a "Lets shoot for the tie" scenario, because that gives scum a chance to explain away their vote that they were going for the tie.

Vote for the person that you suspect the most, with precedence given to the person with a high number of votes if the day is drawing close to the end.

Archived