Cold Winter Nights Mafia CIVS WIN

Dome

4 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Ted

Him answering the questions seemed a bit like trying to find ways to post without doing too much and I really, really don't like him saying his md4l lynch was totally random.  

Regarding the random explanation. I was following guys like Raves or Whicker who gave explanations about their random votes and just said my vote and my non-explanation. There's absolutely nothing to see there and you guys are reaching for stuff that do not exist. Can't really blame you, it's D1 and there's no good reason to vote against someone, but still, nothing to see.

I got back on my laptop, will re-read the 15 pages and see if I notice something

3 hours ago, MD4L said:

While I have a tendency to over read post this one caught my attention. This was literally the post before tk3 voted. 

Can't really control when tk3 will post or not right? 

3 hours ago, MD4L said:

Anyway if my vote to get Tk3 active garners so much attention, why is Ted able to continue voting at random without getting even a single vote?

I got 3 votes before that post as Whicker pointed out

55 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

Hey guys I wont be around tonight. Dads in the hospital, Ill check in later if I can.

Hope he'll be ok!

I do see MD4L being townie frustrated for now. I'll switch to Pats for two reasons. The "why do people vote for Jfln" when it was pretty clear why at times where he himself posted meant, to me, that he wasn't really scum hunting but more chit-chatting. Don't like that very much. Another guy I don't like right now is untouch. He is just skating by, not really saying anything, which is kinda of how I remember him playing when he's mafia who doesn't have any heat on him

Just now, TedLavie said:

Can't really control when tk3 will post or not right? 

I got 3 votes before that post as Whicker pointed out

Hope he'll be ok!

I do see MD4L being townie frustrated for now. I'll switch to Pats for two reasons. The "why do people vote for Jfln" when it was pretty clear why at times where he himself posted meant, to me, that he wasn't really scum hunting but more chit-chatting. Don't like that very much. Another guy I don't like right now is untouch. He is just skating by, not really saying anything, which is kinda of how I remember him playing when he's mafia who doesn't have any heat on him

Forgot the second reason: I feel he was much less active in the very violent mafia, especially at the beginning, than here. I'll admit that's paper-thin but you gotta start somewhere

2 hours ago, MathMan said:

18 hours ago, Pats#1 said:
people coming at Jfin hard outta the gate....you guys know something i don't?

This is very suspicious because you KNOW the reason why jfin is being voted.
It's because of this post, which you yourself commented on an hour before.

19 hours ago, jfinley88 said:
im gonna come clean i've read my role 3 times and not sure what it means. either way i coming in hot this game. no more loser inactive death fin, that ****'s behind me.this'll probably be my last post lol

19 hours ago, Pats#1 said:
So you're role is complicated?
Not sure if this leans Mafia or not....got my eye on you

For this reason, I'll going to vote pats1.

Having my eye on someone, being suspicious doesn't mean I'm positive of anything.

Seeing a bunch of people just come rushing in to vote jfin immediately made me curious.

Archived