Cold Winter Nights Mafia CIVS WIN

Dome

Just now, theuntouchable said:

What if it’s both? Bucs ET and malf all mafia together? This is exactly the type of elaborate game plan I could see them coming up with together.

I certainly would not rule that out.

That was my very first thought after Bucs survived, was that there may have been a ruse involved to give a civ-lean toward a player like malf.

Dads doing okay. Tests are coming back positive, so thats good. Appreciate all the positive posts.

A little disappointed Pats wasnt lynched. I was the mafia in that past game where you couldnt be lynched until all other mafia was lynched, but I believe that was a bcb hosted game. I think Bucs is probably a role that survives the first lynch attempt.

1 minute ago, MookieMonster said:

Dads doing okay. Tests are coming back positive, so thats good. Appreciate all the positive posts.

Great news, happy to hear it. 

5 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

What if it’s both? Bucs ET and malf all mafia together? This is exactly the type of elaborate game plan I could see them coming up with together.

Laughable theory at best. Bucs had no heat, but then pushed to heat by Malf. Malf had minimal heat, then pushed to heat by me. Unless we're talking about an 18 man mafia, would a mafia push close to half of their guys to heat? 

There's elaborate, then there's a failure. 

2 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Great news, happy to hear it. 

Laughable theory at best. Bucs had no heat, but then pushed to heat by Malf. Malf had minimal heat, then pushed to heat by me. Unless we're talking about an 18 man mafia, would a mafia push close to half of their guys to heat? 

There's elaborate, then there's a failure. 

Sure, there’s that but you’re talking about two of more savvy players here. Coupe that with how “malf instincts lead him to Bucs” and “et instincts lead him to malf” and you’d have a semi cleared ET to parade his way through the rest of the game. Not to mention the mechanic of Bucs surviving a lynch or more.

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Sure, there’s that but you’re talking about two of more savvy players here. Coupe that with how “malf instincts lead him to Bucs” and “et instincts lead him to malf” and you’d have a semi cleared ET to parade his way through the rest of the game. Not to mention the mechanic of Bucs surviving a lynch or more.

Even with savvy players, it's an incredibly foolish play - savvy players would know the inevitable investigation would be coming up well before the end of N3, so all you've really done is cornered said players, and even put one into a lynch before it played out to completion. 

1 minute ago, MookieMonster said:

It mustve been done twice, because bcb hosted a game and I was the mafia member who couldnt die until ksj and whicker did.

Oh yeah, I actually remember that one too. Sorry!

So, if Bucs is that guy - why waste a night lynch on him? Not like after last night anyone is going to listen to Bucs, and not like lynching an unlynchable player makes sense.

Perhaps there is a vig that can...you know, do the right thing? 

Archived