Cold Winter Nights Mafia CIVS WIN

Dome

9 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

If Bucs is killed by Dracula, who Im presuming is an other, I imagine that would fulfill Draculas win condition.

Bucs needs to go

So then anyone pushing to not lynch bucs should be a prime target for n3 raves, et, and ksj

1 minute ago, Famous Jameis said:

So then anyone pushing to not lynch bucs should be a prime target for n3 raves, et, and ksj

Or I've just had a different perspective.  I've never been in a vampire game so I don't know how they go, but my thought process isn't to not kill bucs, but to look at who I have as a prime target tonight still which is Math.

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

This is Malf's civ game. And I'm fairly certain stallyns is also a civ.

I have no reason to lie. I'm already dead.

You do have every reason to lie. Cause if your already dead that means your a vampire. If not. You are still breathing till the rope tightens

41 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I do think ksj needs to be looked at heavily.

KSJ is playing way, waaaay differently than usual.

He seems to be mafia often, and he usually pretty UTR.

There's a small part of me that wonders if he has a really, really cool role (possibly other) that has caused him to be so much more involved than usual.

Really though, his behavior is SUPER town, its just that it is so far out of the norm for him that has him on my radar.

16 minutes ago, Famous Jameis said:

Always a major red flag when someone starts trying to set up future lynches like this.

5 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

This is Malf's civ game. And I'm fairly certain stallyns is also a civ.

I have no reason to lie. I'm already dead.

By what basis do you say this about stallyns?

He has been practically nonexistant. Hard to make reads based off of that.

The fact that no one else is going for ET disturbs me. He straight up said there was a wolfpack. Nothing like that was revealed in the write up. ET is mafia or other and we can more than likely lynch him. Yes, bucs is confirmed mafia or other. But based on what we saw, we don't know if he can be lynched. Go for the more sure thing in ET and take that role off the board.

1 minute ago, kingseanjohn said:

The fact that no one else is going for ET disturbs me. He straight up said there was a wolfpack. Nothing like that was revealed in the write up. ET is mafia or other and we can more than likely lynch him. Yes, bucs is confirmed mafia or other. But based on what we saw, we don't know if he can be lynched. Go for the more sure thing in ET and take that role off the board.

But wouldn't I be the more sure thing? I've already admitted to being an other. ET is a guess.

Archived