Cold Winter Nights Mafia CIVS WIN

Dome

6 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

Yeah Bucs was definitely mafia. Its possible that ET was WIFOM when he was talking about how theres no way him and Bucs could be mafia together.

When did I say that? I fully get that my position doesn't paint me in a good light. If this is the direction you want to go, go ahead - I understand that logic, but I'm a teen.

10 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Malf and stallyns seem like the worst lynches to me so far. I'd say ET too.

Tk seems like a good lynch. Still like a Mookie or Ted lynch too.

What do we think of the WIFOM here?

He spent all game pushing Mookie.

Lots of weird stallyns=civ opinions too.

22 hours ago, MD4L said:

My one reserve is whether Bucs can be voted off today. Assuming that's a possibility he remains my vote. If domepatrol has used scum that cannot die while other scum mates are involved it would be wise to speak up about this as we can then focus on other suspects.

22 hours ago, MD4L said:

I had my own suspicions but it should be rather clear I am not aligned with Bucs at all.

A couple posts which stood out to me from MD4L. To be fair, he DID vote Bucs pretty early, but he had some waivers about it.

On top of that. His D1 behavior indicated that he had a nice role that he didn't want to be an early lynch with.

10 minutes ago, MathMan said:

Just hang on.

Still hanging out with family.

Ksj didnt like the quick bucs vote.

Could be junping the gun.

May read later today if i can.

KSJ is CONSIDERABLY more involved than his typical game.

It makes me think he has a real juicy role. I wouldn't oppose this.

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

A couple posts which stood out to me from MD4L. To be fair, he DID vote Bucs pretty early, but he had some waivers about it.

On top of that. His D1 behavior indicated that he had a nice role that he didn't want to be an early lynch with.

So....now you do want to vote md4l....?

Just now, Tk3 said:

I am not certain how either posts make me scum. You are suggesting we worked  together.

7 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

What do we think of the WIFOM here?

He spent all game pushing Mookie.

Lots of weird stallyns=civ opinions too.

This was exactly what I thought was going to happen when he did this. There were at least 3 posts where he stated emphatically that I was a civ. At first I thought he might have investigated me but when he didn’t die I figured it was worse 

Just now, MathMan said:

So....now you do want to vote md4l....?

My big theory was that MD4L was a little too defensive and seemed to me that he had a nice role that he didn't want to die with N1.

I suspect he is either a civ special, or a mafia/other.

I wanted to keep him alive to see if mafia would target him as a potential special. They didn't, which makes me wonder if he might be in with them.

Pure speculation at this point, but something to consider.

Archived