WK2 GDT: PIT @ DEN

Broncofan

9 hours ago, lomaxgrUK said:

I flew through the Coaches film because of the amount of quality content out there, thus I don't need to add anything, but Dulcich was so poor last week.

No juice on his routes and his run blocking / screen blocking is just so so so bad. 

I'm almost out of faith that Dulcich is going to ever contribute for us.

Not to mention he consistently runs his routes on 3rd and 4th down a yard short of the sticks every time. It makes me want to pull my hair out 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, BroncoBruin said:

Will be pleasantly surprised if it’s not another torture chamber game for Nix. Expectations couldn’t be lower. Give us some hope! 

I hope they realize that we haven't entered into some weird suicide pact with Nix.

Really, when your QB or any other player really sucks it's okay to bench him. Hardly the end of the world. Get 'em next week. leaving him in when he's completely outclassed helps no one.

On 9/12/2024 at 3:15 PM, lomaxgrUK said:

As ever for a team without a top calibre QB against another team without a top calibre QB, the game simply comes down to:

a) stopping the run on Defense
b) being able to run the ball on Offense
c) winning the turnover battle

a) and b) going well ...

Some egregious stuff already, starting with that speed toss against a Defense with this much speed 😑

• Like 1