Week 2 GDT: Raiders (0-1) @ Ravens (0-1)

RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Raaaaaaaaaiiiiiiddddddeeeeerrrrrsssssss
    • Obviously the Ravens. Why even make a poll?
    • I just hope everyone has fun

2 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

Thanks.

I thought this seemed like a win going into the season. Ravens massively overrated and we are underrated

Classic NFL public perception game goes the opposite way

I'm just hot, because if we just did what we did today last week, we would've put up like 30 points

2 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

The offense still figuring it out. Gardner looked like a different QB in the 4Q. 

They turned him loose like they should've last week. 

i'm willing to bet the reason why he didn't look very different than Aiden. O'Connell in the training camp battle is because they probably didn't let him do what he did today. That's why it showed up in one of the preseason games but not the other

• Like 1

Just caught the end of the game when tied 23's...I saw early it was 6/6 and was happy we were still in it so shocked to see a tie later at 23's. Reading this thread is entertaining to say the least. lol    What I take from it is that we as fans have little faith...Minshew needs to play his way and not as a conservative game manager. Pass to open the run first. Adams and Bowers are the way forward even with Minshew throwing them the ball. Sounds like Miller is struggling big time. Time to pay Munford (3 YEARS at least) and think about him competing at LT next season and Glaze at RT. JPJ to LG ASAP. Miller has the rest of the season to get back to form and Hopefully it's just injury related. If he plays well and we've extended Munford then trade Miller next year to move up for the QB. 

Defense just needs the Offense to be productive and give them a rest. Our CB's are young and improving. Spill is underrated and the other LB position is on rotation until someone steps up. Maxx's is what we all want in a player. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, G said:

Just caught the end of the game when tied 23's...I saw early it was 6/6 and was happy we were still in it so shocked to see a tie later at 23's. Reading this thread is entertaining to say the least. lol    What I take from it is that we as fans have little faith...Minshew needs to play his way and not as a conservative game manager. Pass to open the run first. Adams and Bowers are the way forward even with Minshew throwing them the ball. Sounds like Miller is struggling big time. Time to pay Munford (3 YEARS at least) and think about him competing at LT next season and Glaze at RT. JPJ to LG ASAP. Miller has the rest of the season to get back to form and Hopefully it's just injury related. If he plays well and we've extended Munford then trade Miller next year to move up for the QB. 

Defense just needs the Offense to be productive and give them a rest. Our CB's are young and improving. Spill is underrated and the other LB position is on rotation until someone steps up. Maxx's is what we all want in a player. 

Sure seems like you watched the game.

ill admit, I was in a bad mood the first half, watching Minshew in a scripted O with a bad oline is rough. 
I was getting jimmy flash backs, and texts from Everyone about dc lighting it up. 

I don’t know what happened in second half, but we opened up the field. Was it Minshew or Getsy? I’d love to know, and I hope we learned from it and keep it up.

cannot overlook Carolina. 
Let’s start building some momentum!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Would like to see Getsy realize that White cannot run behind a zone scheme. Just run power so it can allow him to succeed. Mattison is not good enough to keep you from switching schemes. Have to adjust 

oline created holes last year, and zamir was eatting. now zone scheme and they all look lost. no holes. 

They need to realize when the run is just not working earlier. Can’t just be wasting downs with these runs. It’s pass early and then run at this point.

If the run game can’t get it going next week against Carolina then it’s never gonna be there. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

I wouldn't rush JPJ back. Dont want to kill his confidence or get a worse injury. I would start the other backup guard Meredith. He can't be worse than Whitehair, but interesting to see how he does against starters after playing lights out against 2s. 

Yes, agreed. Especially true as we have a less pressing need next week. That & Peat seems to have improved things there. So may be moot. Thought JPJ was going to run out there in civies once today, though. Kid was fired up. 😄