Week 2 general discussion

Blackstar12

Just now, stl4life07 said:

Murray is playing like he is glad Donald retired. He wouldnt be doing all of this if Donald was out there. And the sad thing is the fan base including myself had false hope Week 1 bc of how the Rams defense played against a great offense in Detroit. Its going to take most of the season to see this defense start to play to what many think it can be. A bunch of very young players. Its up to the offense to carry and so far the offense is doing nothing. 

Meanwhile that Lions offense made Bucs defense look like the Denver no fly zone today 

1 minute ago, stl4life07 said:

Murray is playing like he is glad Donald retired. He wouldnt be doing all of this if Donald was out there. And the sad thing is the fan base including myself had false hope Week 1 bc of how the Rams defense played against a great offense in Detroit. Its going to take most of the season to see this defense start to play to what many think it can be. A bunch of very young players. Its up to the offense to carry and so far the offense is doing nothing. 

We're gonna be lucky to win 5 games

2 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Lack of physicality 

Too focused on trying to out finesse a team like Kansas City

I don't think that's it, considering we signed Derrick Henry literally with the intent of being a physical team, and the key players of our defense are physical guys as well.

We just flat out suck. Bad coaching, bad execution, bad game planning. It's all showing up.