Week 3 Packers at Titans - Beware the Desperate Team in Nashville

11 minutes ago, Refugee said:

Another Malik Miracle game. This one on the road vs. a physical team is going to be tough. If MLF somehow pulls an ace,  it will be a huge piece of his coaching resume. Once again, we’re going to need all hands on deck. 

I think we are still the better team. Willis needs to protect the ball. If we don't turn it over, they can't beat us because Levis will definitely toss a couple our ways. 

Just now, Old Guy said:

I think we are still the better team. Willis needs to protect the ball. If we don't turn it over, they can't beat us because Levis will definitely toss a couple our ways. 

That’s the hope. He is still dangerous and can run it and gun it but hope we can steal a possession or two. 

8 minutes ago, R T said:

Last week the Packers attempted no passes in the middle of the field, probably wouldn't be a bad idea to take a deep shot play down the middle of the field to open the game.  

I'd agree .. they should open it up more today and take some serious shots down the field.  The ground game is going to be a little harder to find this week.