Week 3 MNF! (1-1) Commanders at (0-2) Bengals - 9/23 at 8:15 on ABC / Line CIN -8/OU 48.5

MikeT14

Feelings on the game?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Feelings on the game?

• Bengals cover the 8 point spread
    • Commanders cover the 8 point spread but lose
    • Commanders win outright

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/24/2024 at 12:00 AM

27 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Good thing we took Daniels like I wanted…..

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok Drake Maye. You know and there was others who wanted Maye. Now Maye may be a good QB but he needs some work. As far as Daniels will he reminds me of Lamar. He is going take some licks. Just hope he learns other than that we could not pass on him. He is just to dam dynamic

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

That offense was humming today. Hope Ekeler is OK. There was a noticeable difference in the offense potency when he went out. Jayden Daniels is a baller though. Wants the ball in his hand and makes really good decisions. That first pass to McLaurin should have been a walk in touchdown and he flat missed it. He made up for it with the rest of his deep shots. He looked very good in the 2nd half. 

The offense opened up more since JD had more time to throw Big props to the O line 

Edited by ARTMONK HOF
  • Like 2

Also, reading bears forums has been a blast. Hearing Daniels is only doing good because he has a great OL might be one of the most out of touch things I’ve ever read. We literally have one stud guard, one good center and the rest are castoffs. We don’t have one first rounder on this OL. 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, 4209 said:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok Drake Maye. You know and there was others who wanted Maye. Now Maye may be a good QB but he needs some work. As far as Daniels will he reminds me of Lamar. He is going take some licks. Just hope he learns other than that we could not pass on him. He is just to dam dynamic

Lamar wasn’t this far ahead as a passer as a rookie 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I wouldn't say anyone has turned on him, I just think he has the most return value of a loaded position grouping. We need secondary help like no ones business. 

This is how I feel.

For better or worse, the Quinn defense is not built around big-time DTs, and it really hasn’t clicked for big Jon this season. They’ve still got Payne and Newton, and realistically, Dorance Armstrong should probably be kicking inside on some passing downs eventually as well.

I’m still a big Jon Allen fan. I’m not sure how well he fits here anymore. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, e16bball said:

This is how I feel.

For better or worse, the Quinn defense is not built around big-time DTs, and it really hasn’t clicked for big Jon this season. They’ve still got Payne and Newton, and realistically, Dorance Armstrong should probably be kicking inside on some passing downs eventually as well.

I’m still a big Jon Allen fan. I’m not sure how well he fits here anymore. 

I would trade him for a draft pick though. No one coming in midseason is going to make a difference with this defense. 

One of the things that probably has to be addressed is that if the intention is to actually win/compete, they probably need to put the LT rotation on the shelf for now. 

Lucas has been his usual solid self from what I’ve seen, but Coleman is struggling to hold up in pass pro. Hendrickson beat him bad on the one sack they gave up. 

He’s had some tough matchups, but that’s just part of the deal at LT. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, e16bball said:

One of the things that probably has to be addressed is that if the intention is to actually win/compete, they probably need to put the LT rotation on the shelf for now. 

Lucas has been his usual solid self from what I’ve seen, but Coleman is struggling to hold up in pass pro. Hendrickson beat him bad on the one sack they gave up. 

He’s had some tough matchups, but that’s just part of the deal at LT. 

It seems what a lot thought of Coleman may be true. He may be just a RT or an OG. That will play out over the course of this season and in practices. If that's the case they definitely should take a LT prospect in R1 next draft.

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

That's true. Chinn did play better tonight though & Martin was decent. I think Butler & Reaves are active over Forrest for special teams reasons.

If it were me, I’d move Chinn to LB/big Nickel & start Forrest at SS but I don't expect them to do it. I've been a big Forrest guy since the Jags in 2022, he should be starting at S next to Martin.

Haven't seen the All-22 too much this season but are we still running the 4-2-5? Because I don't think we have the personnel to do that.

Maybe run 3-3-5 instead.