Week 3 GDT: Raiders (1-1) vs Panthers (0-2)

Jerry

46 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

Yknow the real “ugly” here; it wouldn’t surprise me at all if we turn up and beat Cleveland next week. This team is bi-polar as it comes. Capable of mind-numbingly awful losses but will then just win random games to tease us with hope. While simultaneously hurting our chances of being in place to draft another QB. And then it’s another season of repeat ad nauseam.

Yup I was gonna say that. Then get blown out by the Chiefs. I'm not gonna lie I'm not even sure if we beat Denver playing like this. 

1 hour ago, Nightmare said:

Yknow the real “ugly” here; it wouldn’t surprise me at all if we turn up and beat Cleveland next week. This team is bi-polar as it comes. Capable of mind-numbingly awful losses but will then just win random games to tease us with hope. While simultaneously hurting our chances of being in place to draft another QB. And then it’s another season of repeat ad nauseam.

With how our offense is playing so far, it is 100% possible you guys beat us. In fact, I would bet money on it.

My theory is AP is the one who wanted Minshew to get signed here. And even though AOC looked a hair (very close) better in Training Camp and Pre Season, and the players lobbying for AOC, he did not want to look like he made a bad decision getting Minshew signed imo. This is just what I think, and it’s a terrible look on AP’s part. It made ZERO sense to start Minshew over AOC. You go to Minshew if AOC craps the bed. Not the other way around. 

Edited by Tank4Drake
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

My theory is AP is the one who wanted Minshew to get signed here. And even though AOC looked a hair (very close) better in Training Camp and Pre Season, and the players lobbying for AOC, he did not want to look like he made a bad decision getting Minshew signed imo. This is just what I think, and it’s a terrible look on AP’s part. It made ZERO sense to start Minshew over AOC. You go to Minshew if AOC craps the bed. Not the other way around. 

I wonder if he saw that Minshew was a play away from taking the lead for the division against Houston at the end of the game. Figured he was talented enough to get us a 7th seed

7 hours ago, SimonGruber said:

I wonder if he saw that Minshew was a play away from taking the lead for the division against Houston at the end of the game. Figured he was talented enough to get us a 7th seed

And paired him with Getsy, the hot shot OC in Chicago who undressed their defense with Tyson Bagent at QB. It all adds up. 

• Like 2