Week 4: VIKINGS (3-0) at Packers (2-1)

swede700

Game 4

NFL_Vikings_zpsce61d576.gif?width=320&heat NFL_Packers-1.gif?width=160&height=106&f

When:  1:00 PM EDT, September 29th

Where: Lambeau Field (Green Bay, WI)

TV/Radio: CBS (TV), KFAN 100.3 (Radio);

Announcers: Kevin Harlan, Trent Green, Melanie Collins

Coverage Map:  https://506sports.com/2024/04-CBS-E.png

Notable Injuries:

Vikings - Questionable: None, Doubtful: None, Out: None

Packers - Questionable: None, Doubtful: None, Out: None

Please keep all discussion about the game here.

Edited by swede700
  • Like 1

The Packers are working to get Jordan Love back “as soon as possible,” coach Matt LaFleur said Monday, via Dominique Yates of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.

The sprained medial collateral ligament in Love’s left knee is healing as he was able to return to practice on a limited basis last week. He was questionable for Sunday’s game against the Titans but ended up being inactive after going through pregame drills and conditioning.

LaFleur said this week will be similar for Love.

“I’m sure he’ll be limited,” LaFleur said. “Then work it day-by-day.”

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/matt-lafleur-jordan-love-doing-everything-in-his-power-to-be-out-there

The Packers lead the league in offensive penalities so far. 

If we can get them into 3rd and long positions, Flores can let his defense tee off and try to pressure Love into mistakes. 

Which, funny enough, he's done well against pressure, but his mechanics can get wonky, giving defenses a chance to make a play on the ball. A lot like Darnold lol

11 hours ago, vike daddy said:

The Packers are working to get Jordan Love back “as soon as possible,” coach Matt LaFleur said Monday, via Dominique Yates of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.

The sprained medial collateral ligament in Love’s left knee is healing as he was able to return to practice on a limited basis last week. He was questionable for Sunday’s game against the Titans but ended up being inactive after going through pregame drills and conditioning.

LaFleur said this week will be similar for Love.

“I’m sure he’ll be limited,” LaFleur said. “Then work it day-by-day.”

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/matt-lafleur-jordan-love-doing-everything-in-his-power-to-be-out-there

They should probably play it safe with him and not have him trying to dissect a Flores defense and avoiding the pass rush on a bum leg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

do we finally get a Vikings+Bills Super Bowl??

Do you know how amazing that would be?  I'd guarantee that it'd be the most witnessed Super Bowl in the history of Super Bowls.  The record is 123M, set last year, but I'd bet that matchup would clear 150M.  I think a lot of people watch mainly because that's what they do, but I also think a lot of people have been bored seeing the same teams over and over and this would have the newness, plus the amazing storyline.

Edited by swede700