Week 4 GDT: Browns (1-2) at Raiders (1-2)

NYRaider

Winner?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Raiders
    • Browns

On 9/25/2024 at 6:50 AM, big_palooka said:

Another first one to 20 wins game. 

We're going to learn a lot about AP and his staff this week. From personnel to scheme. 

For starters, who made the business decisions and is their playing time reduced for it? 

The Raiders were best in the league running the football the last 4 games of the season. Getsy has them ranked dead last. Something has to give and it starts with playing to your players strengths. They need to be running more gap schemes and letting Zues get downhill like we saw last year. 

How long is leash for Minshew?

One things is for certain.... When you're publicly calling out players for making business decisions and hinting at a QB change to spark things, you're in trouble. AP is spiraling and an ugly loss here could send things into crisis mode.

Luckily.... it's the Browns who have their own issues. Winnable game against a bad QB. Now or never for the culture coach to show something. 

All of the above. 

Tbh, I see us winning this game and then losing the following game. I expect to win and lose sporadically & end up at about 7-10 

2 hours ago, Jeremy408 said:

All of the above. 

Tbh, I see us winning this game and then losing the following game. I expect to win and lose sporadically & end up at about 7-10 

If they lose to the Broncos, it's a fireable offense. That 8 game winning streak cannot end! 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Would have been a sack party if Koonce and Maxx were healthy. I didn't get a chance to watch much of the last two games, who was filling in for Koonce mostly? Was it Tyree or was Robinson/Snowden getting a lot of looks too?

JRob, Tyree, 😒

6 minutes ago, Justwinning said:

The Panthers loss really deflated my enthusiasm this week, but it's Friday and I'm starting to feel optimistic again.

I'm going to get crushed on Sunday, aren't I? lol

You should change your forum name to Maybewinning.  @Jeremy408 said we'll probably end up at 7-10 and I agree.  Not close to the playoffs and outside of a top 5 pick and QBotF.  It's just the Raiders way.

And yeah, I think we're going to get crushed.  We will lose to bad teams and somehow pull off upsets.  We will be angry all season.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Jerry said:

You should change your forum name to Maybewinning.  @Jeremy408 said we'll probably end up at 7-10 and I agree.  Not close to the playoffs and outside of a top 5 pick and QBotF.  It's just the Raiders way.

And yeah, I think we're going to get crushed.  We will lose to bad teams and somehow pull off upsets.  We will be angry all season.

I hope not. Being the best bad team and outside looking in for a QB in the draft is the worst. We're getting to a tipping point that could really create a problem where they get desperate and make a bad draft decision at QB just to make one.

2 hours ago, Justwinning said:

The Panthers loss really deflated my enthusiasm this week, but it's Friday and I'm starting to feel optimistic again.

I'm going to get crushed on Sunday, aren't I? lol

you and me both buddy! 
the life cycle of a raider fan is amazing lol