Does the Early Bills Success Finally Carry Over?

Chiefer

I doubt that the Bills keep up this pace, but I think that they will be a top tier offense and the defense could be top 5 too if they get healthy. I do think this feels different than previous years. This team can play many different styles and win games differently than they have in the past. Most years it was Josh Allen and Diggs carrying the team and the defense being good against mediocre to bad teams, but folding when it mattered most against good teams. The Bills shouldn't be crowned yet. I hope the naysayers keep it up because I think it is lighting a fire under this team.

Edited by Billsfaninptown
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, El Ramster said:

The main issue is that you’ve had better teams in the past. No one will be a believer till they do it. I’ve been a Josh D rider for the last 4 years. Only to get my slim Jim snapped in half. I’ve fought my friend and he hit me with the. Why is it that always Josh needs this, Josh left it all, Josh should have won and what not. I’m like dam you’re right. It’s always an excuse as to why he’s lost and he’s 0-6 in OT.

LrCxyMR.jpeg

If you really are an Allen D rider, then just enjoy the greatness. Dude is on a HoF trajectory. Not sure what else you want from the man as a casual fan of his. He's not even the QB of your favorite team, so you shouldn't be all up in your feelings if he loses. Just enjoy the entertainment. I feel like you're taking Buffalo's short comings in the playoffs worse than me, and I'm a Bills fan, haha. 

8 minutes ago, viking said:

Josh "Carson Wentz" Allen will still fall short of winning the SuperBowl imo - Likely throws a few picks playing hero ball against the Chiefs in the playoffs

Josh Allen isn’t a turnover machine in the playoffs. And the hero ball narrative is cute but certainly outdated. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, viking said:

Josh "Carson Wentz" Allen will still fall short of winning the SuperBowl imo - Likely throws a few picks playing hero ball against the Chiefs in the playoffs

Lol another casual. 

Josh Allen post season stats: 3,286 yards, 27 touchdowns, 6 turnovers

Josh Allen per game post season split: 320 YPG, 2.7 TDs, .6 turnovers.

Buffalo Bills last 3 post season loses: Josh Allen 1 turnover

Buffalo Bills last 3 post seasons loses: defense allowing points on 75% of drives!

Keep enjoying first take bro, it shows. 

51 minutes ago, WizeGuy said:

If you really are an Allen D rider, then just enjoy the greatness. Dude is on a HoF trajectory. Not sure what else you want from the man as a casual fan of his. He's not even the QB of your favorite team, so you shouldn't be all up in your feelings if he loses. Just enjoy the entertainment. I feel like you're taking Buffalo's short comings in the playoffs worse than me, and I'm a Bills fan, haha. 

He's not he's trolling lol.

52 minutes ago, WizeGuy said:

We celebrate winners. We torment those who come short. Welcome to sports. Been cheering for Buff. My heart can’t take it anymore. 

Just now, El Ramster said:

We celebrate winners. We torment those who come short. Welcome to sports. Been cheering for Buff. My heart can’t take it anymore. 

Sports just means more to me than winning or losing. I want Buffalo to win a SB, but I don't need them to win a SB for me to feel fulfilled. That being said, I've been on this road of life for a while now, so what I've learned to value along the way has shifted over time. 

For example- I was at the game on Monday. It was probably the most fun I've had a game, and I've witnessed Allen absolutely nuke teams (PIT a couple years ago, Pats playoff game, etc...). During the third quarter- Mr Brightside started playing, and the entire stadium began singing along. It was magical. I just recently separated with my wife- that was a song we danced to a lot. I felt so many emotions while singing at the top of my lungs. I was wishing she was there with me. I had tears in my eyes; it was pure ecstasy.  It was the best moment of the night during a game where Allen had 4 TDs in the first half. That's peak sports for me. 

So yeah, I'm enjoying this ride until it's over. Allen's career will be like a shooting star. It'll come and go so quickly just like the other greats. Just enjoy the man. Talk your smack, but recognize Buffalo isn't your favorite team, so separate your heart from the need to see them win and just enjoy the pure entertainment Josh Allen has brought to the game of football.

Oh, and he still has plenty of time to win a SB. Next year Buffalo has a boatload of cap space and draft picks, so we're nowhere near seeing the best version of this core, and the Chiefs aren't quite as spooky as they used to be. Their legacy thus far is a thing of beauty, though. 

• Like 1

Just now, WizeGuy said:

Sports just means more to me than winning or losing. I want Buffalo to win a SB, but I don't need them to win a SB for me to feel fulfilled. That being said, I've been on this road of life for a while now, so what I've learned to value along the way has shifted over time. 

For example- I was at the game on Monday. It was probably the most fun I've had a game, and I've witnessed Allen absolutely nuke teams (PIT a couple years ago, Pats playoff game, etc...). During the third quarter- Mr Brightside started playing, and the entire stadium began singing along. It was magical. I just recently separated with my wife- that was a song we danced to a lot. I felt so many emotions while singing at the top of my lungs. I was wishing she was there with me. I had tears in my eyes; it was pure ecstasy.  It was the best moment of the night during a game where Allen had 4 TDs in the first half. That's peak sports for me. 

So yeah, I'm enjoying this ride until it's over. Allen's career will be like a shooting star. It'll come and go so quickly just like the other greats. Just enjoy the man. Talk your smack, but recognize Buffalo isn't your favorite team, so separate your heart from the need to see them win and just enjoy the pure entertainment Josh Allen has brought to the game of football.

Oh, and he still has plenty of time to win a SB. Next year Buffalo has a boatload of cap space and draft picks, so we're nowhere near seeing the best version of this core, and the Chiefs aren't quite as spooky as they used to be. Their legacy thus far is a thing of beauty, though. 

First off all I’m not reading all of that. Don’t you dare cry on my should and express your emotions. Josh needs to win otherwise he’s no different than Kelly. Forgotten in the history books of the NFL. He’ll be that guy lol mahomes shadow. Never good enough, what makes this even worse! Is that you guys gift wrap them Mahomes.

which makes everything 100x more painful. Doubled down and gave them Worthy. It’s like Buffa is that gold goose. 

enjoy sports, live in the moment. Yada yada. Sounding like a Niners fan… Sorry I guess Buffalo is known for having a dude name Bill. So I feel you by that. Tell that to Kobe though, we’re here to participate and have fun guys. Dude would have gave you a Brooklyn beating. You know Joshua wants it bad too. You can see homey go out and go super saiyan. 

I’m cheering for you guys. I despise those cheating chiefs. BUFFA win. 🏅 

2 hours ago, El Ramster said:

First off all I’m not reading all of that. Don’t you dare cry on my should and express your emotions. Josh needs to win otherwise he’s no different than Kelly. Forgotten in the history books of the NFL. He’ll be that guy lol mahomes shadow. Never good enough, what makes this even worse! Is that you guys gift wrap them Mahomes.

which makes everything 100x more painful. Doubled down and gave them Worthy. It’s like Buffa is that gold goose. 

enjoy sports, live in the moment. Yada yada. Sounding like a Niners fan… Sorry I guess Buffalo is known for having a dude name Bill. So I feel you by that. Tell that to Kobe though, we’re here to participate and have fun guys. Dude would have gave you a Brooklyn beating. You know Joshua wants it bad too. You can see homey go out and go super saiyan. 

I’m cheering for you guys. I despise those cheating chiefs. BUFFA win. 🏅 

You are one weird dude. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, viking said:

Before I say what I'm going to say, I fully realize the irony of this post and I recognize that Lamar Jackson sucks in the playoffs. I also fully realize that in most of those losses Josh Allen goes superman but loses in OT to Patrick Mahomes. But:

mo7r57cqkdrd1.jpeg?width=693&auto=webp&s=3b6ac1f5fcf86f4e19671e15bb725bf9f39f1582

So as long as the Bills face the like a garbage wildcard team (or the Ravens!) and then the Steelers on their way to the Superbowl, Josh Allen could definitely get there!

Edited by AFlaccoSeagulls
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Before I say what I'm going to say, I fully realize the irony of this post and I recognize that Lamar Jackson sucks in the playoffs. But:

mo7r57cqkdrd1.jpeg?width=693&auto=webp&s=3b6ac1f5fcf86f4e19671e15bb725bf9f39f1582

So as long as the Bills face the like a garbage wildcard team (or the Ravens!) and then the Steelers on their way to the Superbowl, Josh Allen could definitely get there!

Man, we ❤️ the Ravens on our sub. Don't be coming with that venom!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Before I say what I'm going to say, I fully realize the irony of this post and I recognize that Lamar Jackson sucks in the playoffs. But:

Or just don’t face the chiefs. Or don’t have a player die on the field and nuke the season 

• Like 1