Week 5 General Discussion thread

BroncoSojia

2 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Is Fred Warner the best defender in football? I don’t think anyone plays their position at a higher level, as far ahead as the rest, like Warner right now.

Chris Jones is still dominating but Warner is pretty amazing 

19 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

Chris Jones is still dominating but Warner is pretty amazing 

He looks so bad playing DE. Monster DT but hilariously goofy looking playing DE. Dude got blocked 1v1 by a TE vs the ravens. I laughed because he looked hella funny. He looks slow and just goes for a bull rush. 

2 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

He looks so bad playing DE. Monster DT but hilariously goofy looking playing DE. Dude got blocked 1v1 by a TE vs the ravens. I laughed because he looked hella funny. He looks slow and just goes for a bull rush. 

This is one issue I have with the Rams defense; they should be running a 4-3. Turner and Fiske are both DTs and Verse should be playing DE, not OLB.

2 minutes ago, Football_Bachelor08 said:

This is one issue I have with the Rams defense; they should be running a 4-3. Turner and Fiske are both DTs and Verse should be playing DE, not OLB.

The defensive line has been really good. It’s the back end and Lbs that have destroyed us. 

I posted them numbers in the stats thread.‘ it’s a horror show with the CB, S and Lbs. The defensive line has been explosive. They just need to finish.’but besides that they are causing havoc. It’ll get better. 

3 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Is Fred Warner the best defender in football? I don’t think anyone plays their position at a higher level, as far ahead as the rest, like Warner right now.

PFFs highest graded player so far. He's playing out of his skull right now.