• Jets
    • Patriots
    • Ravens
    • Chiefs
    • Cowboys
    • Bills
    • 49ers
    • Other
  2. 2. What value does he roughly return?

• 1st rounder
    • A combination of 2nd/3rd rounders
    • A player going back
    • Conditional / late round picks
    • Other

I think he gets a second, hopefully the Ravens make the move just because I think that would be fun. 

Interesting how there seem to be minimal number of NFC suitors. I mean, the niners aren't going to make that move. The Cowboys are interesting. Would Washington make that move? I don't think so. They are obviously playing great, but I also think they are still building for the future...not a single year run on the rookie year of their QB.

Tampa is set there. Eagles are set there ((you know, when healthy). Vikings kind of set there. Packers don't have that alpha yet, but Reed is kind of turning into that dude and the depth of the receivers there is really strong. Saints are okay there. Maybe Carr tries to pull some strings, but Shaheed and Olave is fine. I suppose the Falcons could be a suitor? I think it maybe depends on what they feel the issue is with the current set of skill players. 

• Like 1

Commanders - Maybe. Would be a nice piece for Daniels' development.

Jets - Nah. Rodgers aside, they're already set at WR.

Patriots - Longshot, but maybe. Not sure why you would want to go there is you're Adams.

Ravens - Maybe. They love finding value in veterans and might want to make a SB push.

Chiefs - Nah. Not within the division.

Cowboys - Doubtful, likely lack funds.

Bills - Doubtful, likely lack funds.

Niners - Nah. Not after resigning Aiyuk.

Steelers - Likeliest outcome, in my opinion. Playoff team with a need at WR and already tried to acquire a star receiver in the offseason. Seems like Adams' would be a good fit with Tomlin too. Fields and Wilson throwing the ball, though? Woof.

7 minutes ago, Pugger said:

What is his salary?   What WR needy teams can afford him and would be willing to part with a high pick for a 31 year old WR?

His salary is likely not impactful. 

Its like 17 million, but it's already down 4 million. So 13 left. 

But the raiders can pretty much eat whatever is necessary to facilitate a deal. 

I think it will be the Cardinals when all is said and done. 

Marvin Harrison Jr is awesome. But who is their No. 2? Michael Wilson? Greg Dortch? Uninspiring. 

Having Devante there as a No. 2 and mentor for Harrison can only help both players. 

Probably costs a pair of 3s. And the Cardinals have the cap flexibility the next 3 years to easily fit him under the cap.

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

His salary is likely not impactful. 

Its like 17 million, but it's already down 4 million. So 13 left. 

But the raiders can pretty much eat whatever is necessary to facilitate a deal. 

Ok thnx.  I couldn't remember what he signed for.

3 minutes ago, scar988 said:

I think it will be the Cardinals when all is said and done. 

Marvin Harrison Jr is awesome. But who is their No. 2? Michael Wilson? Greg Dortch? Uninspiring. 

Having Devante there as a No. 2 and mentor for Harrison can only help both players. 

Probably costs a pair of 3s. And the Cardinals have the cap flexibility the next 3 years to easily fit him under the cap.

The Cardinals are 1-3 and face the 49ers this week. They wouldn't pull the trigger on this type of deal this early, I think, and by the time they feel ready to make the move, may be too late and he may have already been traded.