Packers WR Romeo Doubs skips practice due to being upset with role

RaidersAreOne

https://lombardiave.com/posts/packers-insider-reveals-romeo-doubs-skipped-practice-bombshell-report-01j9d5tphyhp

Sports Illustrated's Bill Huber reports that Doubs skipped practice because "he is upset with his opportunities in the passing game."

"Doubs practiced on Wednesday but didn't show up on Thursday. Worried about Doubs's well-being, team representatives found him at his home," writes Huber.

Huber added that reporters overheard LaFleur speaking to the players before Thursday's practice, which is where things get even more interesting.

Edited by RaidersAreOne

I wonder what it is specifically? Not being used down field as much? 

Doubs has like a 17% target share with Love in the two games he has played. Not great, but its not awful. I mean, there are a lot of pieces there. 

Just now, Forge said:

I wonder what it is specifically? Not being used down field as much? 

Doubs has like a 17% target share with Love in the two games he has played. Not great, but its not awful. I mean, there are a lot of pieces there. 

Also has played the most snaps out of any Packer WR IIRC.

• Like 2

Well, he’s not that good. I’ve never believed in him. He’s a training camp warrior every year. He does absolutely nothing special. On my 150 Best Ball Mania Teams, I took Watson, Reed, Wicks, and Kraft a boatload of times. Never took Doubs once. And only took Musgrave like once. 

5 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Interesting because realistically, they should be looking to move one of these guys eventually. 2024 would probably be a year too early, but still. 

Should be Watson, IMO.

• Like 1