NFL Week 6 General Discussion

AFlaccoSeagulls

Just now, rob_shadows said:

It's for revenge, they are determined to get a lineman in the end zone in this game because of what happened last year. 

Absolutely moronic, considering the Lions are SB contenders and just lost one of their elite players for the year. Having an elite OL carry the ball. On turf no less. I'd be worried if I was a franchise looking to hire this guy as HC.

Just now, 4thandInches said:

I must be one of the few who thinks hoodie doesn’t touch the cowboys with a 10 ft poll. Tbh, I think any top HC like Vrabel passes.

I think it depends on what else is out there for Bill. I think he really wants that record. But if say the Eagles and Cowboys are both open, I think he's 100% taking Philadelphia 

When was the last time a team took the p*ss out of the opposition like Detroit has to Dallas today? 

I'm not talking about beating by more points or getting more yards. I mean openly mocking Dallas on the field as the Cowboys have been essentially trembling in fear since the 2nd quarter, all the way down to kicking a FG when down by 28, with 29 minutes to go and a chance to swing momentum off the back of Hutchinson's injury. 

This is truly embarrassing to watch. 

Edited by Billy86
  • Like 1