NFL Week 6 General Discussion

AFlaccoSeagulls

Just now, BroncoSojia said:

With all of the talking up that Payton that has done for Nix since he was drafted, (including claiming that he baited a team into taking another QB in order to draft Bo) he's going to get at least two years here.

Then you’ll be wasting 2 years. He sucks so bad.

Just now, BroncoSojia said:

With all of the talking up that Payton that has done for Nix since he was drafted, (including claiming that he baited a team into taking another QB in order to draft Bo) he's going to get at least two years here.

Man, I hope he turns it around for you guys

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Depending on where they pick, I'll be really curious if Nix goes one and done with the broncos. 

At the least I think you obtain a vet who could beat him out and make it a legit competition

The best metric by which to judge how much rope a QB has left is to namesearch him on Twitter. The more unhinged the tweets complaining about him, the less time he's got before he's benched.

Let's see how Nix is doing...

No description available.

oh...

• Like 3

Just now, Apparition said:

The best metric by which to judge how much rope a QB has left is to namesearch him on Twitter. The more unhinged the tweets complaining about him, the less time he's got before he's benched.

Let's see how Nix is doing...

No description available.

oh...

Some people take this sport too seriously.