NFL Week 6 General Discussion

AFlaccoSeagulls

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

The smith thing was exacerbated by infection in the recovery, I think....but I'm with you. That looked like something that is going to impact him beyond  when he's ready to come back. If it's as bad as it looked, that may be a 2 year type recovery -  a year to heal and a year to just trust it again 

Inova Health did not do a great job with his care especially with the infection. It also being a compound fracture played a part in it, allowing bacteria to get in. 

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

Friend just sent me a screenshot of his game he's currently losing 180 to 79 in our money league and his opponent still has Garrett Wilson to go and all it said was, "Belt to ***" 

I lost 210 to 68 last week in a money league lol. A league that's meant to be high scoring. 

Awkward Sewing Bee GIF by The Great British Sewing Bee

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

The smith thing was exacerbated by infection in the recovery, I think....but I'm with you. That looked like something that is going to impact him beyond  when he's ready to come back. If it's as bad as it looked, that may be a 2 year type recovery -  a year to heal and a year to just trust it again 

It bears some similarity to daks as well, I don’t think this is a guarantee. I think if there’s no crazy flesh eating infection or ligament damage he’ll be fine by next season 

3 minutes ago, Billy86 said:

Every single time I was Dallas play, it makes me so grateful that we ditched McCarthy for Lafleur. 

It also makes me frustrated, knowing that several years if Rodgers prime were squandered with him in charge (and Dom Capers running the defense). 

I feel this way about sirianni right now. Get rid of him before you waste more of AJ and Devonta’s prime

• Like 1