NFL Week 6 General Discussion

AFlaccoSeagulls

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I think it depends on what else is out there for Bill. I think he really wants that record. But if say the Eagles and Cowboys are both open, I think he's 100% taking Philadelphia 

Agreed with Philly. Dallas seems like the last place hoodie want to go. Elite coaches want control and quietness, Dallas offers neither. Can you imagine him having to deal putting out weekly fire becuase of something the idiot owner or/and his son said post game or on their weekly radio talk interview. No legit coach is going to put up with that. 

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

I think it depends on what else is out there for Bill. I think he really wants that record. But if say the Eagles and Cowboys are both open, I think he's 100% taking Philadelphia 

What are some teams that might need a HC?

Jax, CLE, NO, Cincy, LAR (if McVay shuts it down) BUF (if they flame out late season/ playoffs)

Just now, ThatJerkDave said:

what is the record?

Ok, so I looked it up.  The 1981 Baltimore Colts allowed 533 points.  I don't know how many games they played then, but I believe it was 14.  For the Panthers to break that record over 17 games they need to give up 31.4 points per game.  Through 5 games, they are averaging 33 points against.  So, they are on pace to give up 561 and set the record.

Just now, rob_shadows said:

Going to have to agree with those who say Bill wouldn't take the Dallas job... He wouldn't want to deal with the fact that There is no way in hell Jerry will give him full control.

I wonder if he goes to his old teams mortal rivals and joins the Jets to team up with a old vet QB in Rodgers like he had with Brady and a great defense lol. 

1 minute ago, 4thandInches said:

Agreed with Philly. Dallas seems like the last place hoodie want to go. Elite coaches want control and quietness, Dallas offers neither. Can you imagine him having to deal putting out weekly fire becuase of something the idiot owner or/and his son said post game or on their weekly radio talk interview. No legit coach is going to put up with that. 

He wouldn’t get much quiet in philly

itd be about talent for him I think

eagles do have that offensively and some young pieces defensively 

I’m hoping the eagles throw money at Ben Johnson though