Bills trade for Browns WR Amari Cooper; release Marquez Valdes-Scantling

Forge

1 hour ago, bomont said:

LOL what fools were saying that? 

I’m not going to call anybody out for it (because we all make bad predictions, especially for our own teams) but there was tons of chatter that Shakir can/will be a WR1 in the league, Samuel is good, Coleman will be good, etc. Essentially that they’d be fine.

3 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Can’t wait for the Eagles to trade Hurts and a 2nd for Mahomes! Eagles to the Bowl!

I'm not getting why this is ridiculous...... Is literally just teasing the last part of the Caleb Williams deal for Myles Garrett....

I sort of get why Cleveland would scoff at it but at this point getting the like number 33-36 overall pick is more than fair

45 minutes ago, MonserinNC said:

I'm not getting why this is ridiculous...... Is literally just teasing the last part of the Caleb Williams deal for Myles Garrett....

I sort of get why Cleveland would scoff at it but at this point getting the like number 33-36 overall pick is more than fair

Bro you are saying you will trade a 2nd round pick for the 28 year old reigning DPOY. A top 3 edge rusher. That is absolutely insane.

You literally talked about the Mack trade in your post. Do you remember what the compensation was on that trade?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Soko said:

I’m not going to call anybody out for it (because we all make bad predictions, especially for our own teams) but there was tons of chatter that Shakir can/will be a WR1 in the league, Samuel is good, Coleman will be good, etc. Essentially that they’d be fine.

I still think Shakir can be a low end WR1 in this league. 

My biggest disappointment so far is Kincaid both usage and ultimately production. 

5 hours ago, MonserinNC said:

A trade I would straight up love, and kind of what we did when we had Trubisky and traded for Khalil Mack....

Myles Garret for a 2nd....the Bears have 2.....I would prefer we trade ours obviously but the Panthers pick is top 40 easily...

THE Bears have a franchise rookie QB deal....if we trade for Garrett and and have Sweat and Garrett on the 2 edges, we have the best defense in the league, and we basically can pay them for the next 3 years. Like Booker would be our rotation guy and that is seriously scary stuff.

Either 2nd round pick we keep will easily be a top OC/OG....its not even hard

Yeah, but the Browns won't part with their #1 overall pick, best draft pick of the last couple decades, reigning DPOY, most consistent player, on a Hall of Fame pace for a second rounder. They just won't. Especially with the Hall of Fame next door. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

My biggest disappointment so far is Kincaid both usage and ultimately production. 

You and me both. Seems like 98% of the routes Brady has him running are either short crossers or hitches.

2 hours ago, Apparition said:

I mean, rationally he shouldn't, but are we at all comfortable betting on Jimmy Haslam's rationality? I'm not.

Tepper is the only owner worse than Jimmy at this point, and even then it's close.

That's my biggest fear. Not saying Stefanski is an elite head coach, but he's very good and the best thing to happen to this franchise since our return. But I could 100% see Jimmy's ego getting in the way and try to find a new coach in hopes they can make things work with Watson. Inevitably, that new coach won't make it work, while Stefanski coaches elsewhere with great success.

6 hours ago, MonserinNC said:

A trade I would straight up love, and kind of what we did when we had Trubisky and traded for Khalil Mack....

Myles Garret for a 2nd....the Bears have 2.....I would prefer we trade ours obviously but the Panthers pick is top 40 easily...

THE Bears have a franchise rookie QB deal....if we trade for Garrett and and have Sweat and Garrett on the 2 edges, we have the best defense in the league, and we basically can pay them for the next 3 years. Like Booker would be our rotation guy and that is seriously scary stuff.

Either 2nd round pick we keep will easily be a top OC/OG....its not even hard

Myles Garrett for a single 2nd? Yeah you might wanna add the other 2nd, and at least 2 first round picks to that.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, MonserinNC said:

Bro, what are you on? A second round pick for an elite, arguably the best edge rusher (at least top 2) who's still in his prime would be a joke. Just to get Cleveland to entertain an offer would take at least two first round picks, and likely more.

Not only would Cleveland scoff at the offer, but they'd likely never take a call from Chicago again. Lmao