GDT: Week 17 reasons to drink

Thomas5737

Poll title  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Question title

It is the end of the season with only one last chance to gain a win and it is against the Steelers who will be playing for a chance to get home field advantage throughout the playoffs. What a great time to be drunk. Lets count the reasons.

1) It's New Years Eve!!!!!

2) We're 0-15 to start the day

3) We're 0-16 to end the season

4) The Steelers have a 1st round bye and the Ravens are likely the #5 seed in the playoffs

5)  Kizer is starting

6) Hue is coaching

7) Jimmy is still the owner

8) We're a laughing stock

9) It's cold

10) I'm in the Pittsburgh market so the game will be televised

11) The draft is still 116 days away

12) FF offseason will be brutal

13) We're all going to be cranky and fighting among ourselves

14) The alcohol won't drink itself

15) The Cavs aren't playing

16) We've got 2 months before spring training starts for the Indians

17) The Lulz has died

Bonus: Because Browns

Super bonus: We're going to have to suffer through a losers parade

Feel free to add your reasons, to talk about the game or to fight amongst yourselves.

katy-perry-the-one-that-got-away-14-2.jp

3 hours ago, Aztec Hammer said:

I am sorry it had to be this way. They say you need to be stripped of everything before you can truly rise again. Hopefully this week is it. The lowest point of the return. The only way is up from here.

Just had to say it, didn't you.

0-16 in 2018 is all but guaranteed now.

1 hour ago, ohiogenius said:

We are going to win this weekend.

1-15 starts this week

We are 15.5 point dogs, and don't act like Vegas didn't know Pittsburgh will rest every started when they made that line.

Although, I want the win just so Hue doesn't get out of his swim on a technicality (0-16 is not 1-15, after all).

6 hours ago, ditchdigger said:

We are 15.5 point dogs, and don't act like Vegas didn't know Pittsburgh will rest every started when they made that line.

Although, I want the win just so Hue doesn't get out of his swim on a technicality (0-16 is not 1-15, after all).

Sounds like 16-0 is a lead pipe cinch.

Wonder if there is an over/under prop for how many times Kizer turns the ball over?

That's it! We need inspiration! 

484ab61ae625160acd6e3cc71cc460e5.jpg

We got this. Hueball Lue will get a win because the steelers are not going to care. All we really need to do is win a 5th pre-season game. We did go 4-0 in the preseason. I got a feeling we will win this because Tomlin won't care. 

20 to 10... YOUR CLEVELAND BROWNS! 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

Steelers 17-7 while resting most starters. Josh Dobbs goes 8-17 for 83 yards but rushes for 90 yards and a touchdown. After the game, Dobbs is talked about as a find by Pittsburgh and a player the Browns should have drafted. Kessler goes 11-17 for 131 yards with a few crippling drops and Louis taking his eye off a slant pass that hits his hands,  causing an interception that sets up a Steeler score. Kessler is pulled for Hoggen, then two bad picks after abig completion. After the game,  Hue says they would have won the game with a real quarterback. He calls out Cody by name. 

21 hours ago, ditchdigger said:

I very much hope a reporter asks Hue about this directly during the post game presser.

Archived