Browns to build a dome stadium (2029 target date)

NYRaider

1 hour ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Yup, these owners are greedy and want the money from large concerts, being able to host national championships and large events like Wrestlemania without weather ever being a factor.  

Lets be honest, it would be insane to build a billion dollar venue that is unusable for a large portion of the year.

• Like 1

I think Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse should sue to block construction of the dome, fearing loss of events to it.

If they are successful, my dream of cold weather title games in Cleveland for both the NFL and CFP will remain alive.

1 hour ago, pf9 said:

I really hope Huntington Bank Field gets at least one playoff game before its abandonment. It would have gotten one last year, if not for division winner seeding priority. Division winners do not deserve any special treatment beyond the playoff berths they already earned.

Has anyone ever called Cleveland Browns Stadium “Huntington Bank Field” when not obligated to do so for sponsorship reasons, prior to this post?

Edited by Nightmare

44 minutes ago, pf9 said:

I think Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse should sue to block construction of the dome, fearing loss of events to it.

If they are successful, my dream of cold weather title games in Cleveland for both the NFL and CFP will remain alive.

That dream should have died a long time ago.

14 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

They need to be moved to the AFC East and give the AFC North Buffalo instead.

Geography wise, Baltimore should be in the East with Indy in the north and Miami in the South, albeit Buffalo is only a couple of hours from Cleveland.

5 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Will every team be playing in a dome in the next 20-30 years?

Some of the teams closer to the coast will probably need to figure out how to build an underwater stadium...

49 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Geography wise, Baltimore should be in the East with Indy in the north and Miami in the South, albeit Buffalo is only a couple of hours from Cleveland.

If Baltimore's going to be in an East Division, it's going to be that of the NFC. As well, Pittsburgh in the AFC East, Indianapolis and Kansas City in the AFC North, Carolina and Miami in the AFC South, Houston in the AFC West, and Dallas in the NFC South.