Offseason Discussion

deuces22wild

3 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Seems kinda dumb to me to trade one of the best WRs in the league to rebuild with a new QB. But that's just me.

If they aren’t willing to pay him $18-20,000,000 a year and he’s a distraction I don’t know how they don’t trade him. Throwing fits on the sidelines, trying to fight kickers practice nets, cheap shots on DBs. He rubs me the wrong way. 

Just now, deuces22wild said:

If they aren’t willing to pay him $18-20,000,000 a year and he’s a distraction I don’t know how they don’t trade him. Throwing fits on the sidelines, trying to fight kickers practice nets, cheap shots on DBs. He rubs me the wrong way. 

You've got Dez in Dallas too.

It's been a while since the days of TO and Randy Moss. I embrace it. ?

2 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

You've got Dez in Dallas too.

It's been a while since the days of TO and Randy Moss. I embrace it. ?

I don’t mind some “I love me some me” at all or even some off the field issues if they aren’t too crazy. He just rubs me the wrong way lol. 

Sounds like we’re all in on drafting secondary help in that case. 

We need a safety and a CB. The problem we have is, we don’t have enough picks to get premium players at those positions and draft a dofference makes at RB.

I still think a trade back is in play. We have to hope NY doesn’t go QB for that to happen.

1 hour ago, Buc Ball said:

Sounds like we’re all in on drafting secondary help in that case. 

We need a safety and a CB. The problem we have is, we don’t have enough picks to get premium players at those positions and draft a dofference makes at RB.

I still think a trade back is in play. We have to hope NY doesn’t go QB for that to happen.

Bucs have three picks to get new starters. I would not be mad one bit if we ended up with James-Oliver-Hines. Shore the secondary up and go Guard next year. 

4 minutes ago, REDandPEWTER said:

IDk about you guys but at Corner, I’d trade down and then select JAire Alexander at Corner. He’s physical. He’s tough. He’s a ball hawk and he’s got Sherman esque persona. 

I think he’s the best Corner in the draft. 

The kid from Louisville? He’s a very good prospect I’m not willingly ready to trade out the top 10 though. Say Bucs slide in the teens late first area I can get behind that. Licht can’t screw this one up. I think we could go for Oliver in round 2 and stay pat for Nelson/Barkley.

8 minutes ago, indifference said:

The kid from Louisville? He’s a very good prospect I’m not willingly ready to trade out the top 10 though. Say Bucs slide in the teens late first area I can get behind that. Licht can’t screw this one up. I think we could go for Oliver in round 2 and stay pat for Nelson/Barkley.

Oh yeah I know that. I should have clairified if one of the big three is not available. 

Archived