FA Thread 2018

barnaby8787

8 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

I really liked how Sterling looked vs New England. He deserved more targets. 

Same, doubt we target a TE in the draft now unless it’s solid Value. Tbh the only positions I definitively see us addressing are QB, OLB, and OG, everything else is a toss up.

13 minutes ago, Dr.O said:

Same, doubt we target a TE in the draft now unless it’s solid Value. Tbh the only positions I definitively see us addressing are QB, OLB, and OG, everything else is a toss up.

My guess is we keep one between Walford and Sterling to pair with Leggett and Tomlinson.  

1 hour ago, Dr.O said:

It's pretty tough to call. This is an interesting class for TE's and I can see one being a BPA around the 4th or 5th round. But we might not need one. I think we can find a solid starter from this group. 

Love the pickup of Walford, while he hasn't produced at all since coming into the league he's another TE I liked coming out of college. You figure between him and Leggett, one will emerge as the pass catching tight end. Let the best man win.

14 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Very happy we didn’t overspend on ASJ. There’s no reason a guy like Leggett or Walford can’t catch for 350yds and 3 TDs 

yup. 100% agree. I would have liked ASJ to stay, but glad Macc stood firm. 

14 hours ago, Akomplice said:

Love the pickup of Walford, while he hasn't produced at all since coming into the league he's another TE I liked coming out of college. You figure between him and Leggett, one will emerge as the pass catching tight end. Let the best man win.

IDK anything about him but I read he has been the best blocking TE in the league, at least last year