FA Thread 2018

barnaby8787

I like the upside at TE now. All young too. If we can get production blocker and receiving from 2 of these youngsters I’ll be happy. Eliminates us from drafting a TE which im ok with. I’d like to see us go QB, Edge, RB with our 1s 3 picks

2 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

I like the upside at TE now. All young too. If we can get production blocker and receiving from 2 of these youngsters I’ll be happy. Eliminates us from drafting a TE which im ok with. I’d like to see us go QB, Edge, RB with our 1s 3 picks

I’m guessing Mac’s target in the third will be an edge. It seems like the one position he hasn’t addressed and is lacking depth. 

Wow ya Hodges is a super interesting signing.  Guy has super rare athleticism.  Like first round level freaky numbers.  6'6 257 while running a 4.57, with a 39 inch vert, an 11'1" broad jump for god sake, 10 1/8 inch hands to boot.  All in a 22 year old package.  I'd have my TE coach ignore the other TE's and spend all of his effort making this guy into the monster he is supposed to be lol.

Bucky issues at V-Tech was some of the drops he had. Really head-scratching drops. but he's was great when he had the ball in his hand. I like we added him. Even though the names aren't big, the battle at the TE position looks interesting. I really feel like we're going to find our starter. 

OBJ with Tom is just as dangerous as him and Moss was. If this was to happen, picking up Tru becomes even bigger for us. That battle would be interesting. 

1 hour ago, DowNY said:

GMFB thinks Pats will trade 1 of their 2nds for Dez Bryant.

Thoughts?

Dez is on the steady decline, wouldn’t bother me. Cooks is better at this point in their careers and they lost him. Let them give Dallas a pick.

Now if they move Gronk, things could get interesting. I’d imagine they could fetch a 2 and 3 or something along those lines for him. Then the ODB/trade up talk will pick up steam.