FA Thread 2018

barnaby8787

I like Jensen, but Spencer Long is a better fit for he ZBS and like Richburg can play G/C. I value that flexibility, considering how deep this class is with interior lineman. Can get a starting IOL on day 3 and start Long at either LG or C (if they move Carpenter)

2 minutes ago, jetskid007 said:

I like Jensen, but Spencer Long is a better fit for he ZBS and like Richburg can play G/C. I value that flexibility, considering how deep this class is with interior lineman. Can get a starting IOL on day 3 and start Long at either LG or C (if they move Carpenter)

Jensen literally played under Dennison the last time the Ravens offense was any good.

Just now, GangGreen420 said:

The amount of draft capital and cap space you guys have is insane. If you manage to screw that up.. lol 

If we manage to screw this up it would be par for the course.  This is what we do. See the 2011-2015 drafts for references.

Just now, GangGreen420 said:

Trade us #4 on the cheap 

Well what fun would that be? Buffalo looks primed to make a move. ? 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

Come on man if you put Jackson who the Jets have literally no interest in then you have to put Allen let's be fair at least.

I have to do no such thing.  Jackson is far and away a better prospect IMO and I would love to have him.  Allen is already on the team in Hack, don't need two Hack's on the team I'm good.  Who says we have no interest in Jackson (Mannish, Cimini).  Please stop acting like you know who we have interest in and who we don't because nobody really knows for sure.

I

Just now, Rockice_8 said:

I have to do no such thing.  Jackson is far and away a better prospect IMO and I would love to have him.  Allen is already on the team in Hack, don't need two Hack's on the team I'm good.  Who says we have no interest in Jackson (Mannish, Cimini).  Please stop acting like you know who we have interest in and who we don't because nobody really knows for sure.

I know we don’t care to make this offense better in FA.

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Can’t be worse than 0-16 man. ? 

Of course we were the undefeated preseason champs, so we did have that going for us.

I would have killed to go 0-16 last year 

We’d be in a better position than we are now 

Jesus, take me 

2 minutes ago, Rockice_8 said:

Jackson not far and away a better prospect and you know that. Jets have NO, NONE, ZERO interest in Jackson especially at 6. Sorry but its the truth.