Dom Capers will not return next year

jiggad369

1 minute ago, Slinky said:

No sir. You and other attack me and my opinions all the time during game threads when I'm discussing the GAME and the PACKERS. 

I'm supposed to just sit back? Do you not read the stuff they post? Give me a break. 

When you go out of your way to bring up a posters prior posts that turned out to be wrong you won't make any friends on a message board. It's pretty simple.

Mac waited a week to fire Sanders, Slocum and our TE/RBs coaches in the past. What AG said was a pretty educated guess based on Mac's prior history and the fact it was a holiday. He was wrong, big deal. Not the first nor last time any of us will be wrong. 

1 minute ago, Nick_gb said:

Game threads are just that, they're game threads. When the Packers are losing tension is obviously going to be high amongst GB fans and people are going to throw around their opinions. You just need to let it go and not take it to heart. However, when you make a bait post like the one that was obviously directed at AlexGreen, you just come off as petty and immature and then you further back up those beliefs with posts like this.

That's the silliest thing I've heard. So it's ok for other to attack me in a game thread, but I can't give them a little ribbing in a different thread. 

BTW, go back in THIS thread and tell me who attacked who first. 

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

When you go out of your way to bring up a posters prior posts that turned out to be wrong you won't make any friends on a message board. It's pretty simple.

Mac waited a week to fire Sanders, Slocum and our TE/RBs coaches in the past. What AG said was a pretty educated guess based on Mac's prior history and the fact it was a holiday. He was wrong, big deal. Not the first nor last time any of us will be wrong. 

And what's it called when you (a mod, even) attacks me in game threads because you don't like my opinions about the PACKERS?? SMH.

That's the silliest thing I've heard. So it's ok for other to attack me in a game thread, but I can't give them a little ribbing in a different thread. 

How old are you? Just curious.

• Like 1

That's 100% irrelevant. Like I said, it's a mob mentality here. That's cool. But don't come down on me when others start s*** first. 

It's not really a mob mentality. In this case you happen to fall in the minority where as this "mob" is in the majority. When you realize this and do some self-reflecting it may make your time a little more enjoyable on here. 

• Like 2

Just now, CWood21 said:

Everyone needs to stick to discussing football or I’ll start handing out warnings.

and with that, I'm done. 

Anyways, I'm really hopeful that the Packers pick up Fangio and heard that Guenther is Gruden's top choice in Oakland. 

9 minutes ago, Nick_gb said:

and with that, I'm done. 

Anyways, I'm really hopeful that the Packers pick up Fangio and heard that Guenther is Gruden's top choice in Oakland. 

I wonder if the Bears will want to give the HC job to Fangio.

24 minutes ago, Slinky said:

You talk ****, you get smacked down. Own it and improve going forward. 

On topic, would love Fangio. The guy made whatever the Bears had on defense work. Give him some actual talent like the Packers already have and they are definitely a top 10, possibly top 5 defense based on what they do in the draft/free agency. 

Edited by WaitWhat

1 hour ago, Slinky said: